Ok honestly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

45 minutes trying to beat a legendary campaign and I'll get is 30 gold because I decided to surrender?

time well spent there

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Have you tried sucking less?

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I think I see the problem...you surrendered... the obvious solution is that the surrender button will be removed during the next patcj

Lushiris likes this.
  4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Legendary campaigns are diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Pro tip. don't surrender

Qucas, Queegon and SPiEkY like this.
  6. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

#koreanadvice

7. Revengercm

Ok.

Thanks. Great community. 10/10

Just a typical thread where a bunch of ******** appear.
    I hope they hurry up with the ps4 version.

8. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

well usually when u surrender a game u get nothing..
    problem is if u had defeated the ai,, u wouldnt have been that much better off...some of these campaigns take 4ever..
    then 90 gold? bah

9. Revengercm

Exactly my point. Only reason to play single player are the skirmish and those don't provide challenge and you get more gold for it? ok

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

or you can farm missions that take less then 5 minutes.

most single player users aren't replaying story missions to enjoy that epic story they are doing it to farm runes....I can only assume that they do it so that they can better farm single player

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I play single player while watching TV, since you get more gold for running up the clock (caps at 300 for a Legendary campaign). Also, buildup decks work exceptionally well in Single Player.

poinl, TeaNinja and guokamoli54 like this.
  12. Revengercm

Yes I know. It just seems so stupid that I have to let the game alone for minutes to reach that max cap instead of actually playing.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's why you play a ludicrously slow buildup deck, so it just takes you that long to win.

14. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Best way to farm shards is to shrine rush the AI in walkthrough campaigns. Best way to farm gold is to do the daily/heroic achievements and to do the daily skirmishes.

15. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

What campaigns give you shards?

16. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Not directly, I'm referring to the core set exo/leg drops you get sometimes. That's 100-150 shards each. I did the daily skirmish campaigns today as I usually do, and both levels gave me an exotic.

17. Revengercm

Yeah. The only problem. It's boring. I want something that is fun and gets a good reward at the same time.

18. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

PVP i guess

19. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

ai challenges are mind numbing, ,play 4 priest?
    a simple tweak :
    win the board without losing a champ.
    or
    kill 10 enemy champs before destroying shrine.
    etc..
    these would be a bit more entertaining to regular players and might teach new players a thing or 2,,
    the 1st example would teach one to protect their champs.
    I just think it would be better then having players make useless bgs loaded with random crap.
    play 4 priest..really?..we can do better then that.

20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Best way to play pox pve is to not do it, pox pve creates bad habits, terrible rewards, takes forever, teach you nothing. Avoid that Bane Shift like the plague it is, so many other games you can play out there that aren't as bad as pox pve.