Ok this is what happened

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The distance between the two shrines on that map isnt even that huge man. Flyers are a pain in the ass on that map, im sure you were aware of that innate advantage before he falcon punched your shrine.

2. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

This is actually a weaker version of an old startegy. Ana and Ultm8 used to use it. They could take an shrine down in a single turn using something similar but worse. Its because skywings got blitz. You could use the same transfusion quicken combo to gain insane amounts of damage. Plus you couldnt even counter the combo. I use to try to rebuke them. But they would also use Draconic Sacrifice to counter it. Because Sacrafice doesn't trigger until the NEXT turn, they could effectively kill any shrine, anywhere, as long as they had enough nora, without any risk of being countered.

Anyways what im tryna say, is this is just a weaker version and is harder to pull off, I understand your frustration though.

3. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I walked my avatar into a chasm. Needless to say I still won, but maybe if I ask... Could we just make avatars like... Not die?

poinl likes this.