Old account help

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by logan moe, Apr 17, 2016.

1. logan moe

logan moe New Member

Hello, Just saw this was on steam and trying to reconnect, sent the techs a msg. just wondering how long they normally take and if ppl have had much trouble getting all their runes back.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Generally the response time for customer support is withing a 24 hour window. The only exception is if there is a problem with your email provider receiving responses from our customer service which has happened on occasion.

3. logan moe

logan moe New Member

well its been almost 3 and no reply...

4. Senshu

Ah, the reason you did not get a response is because you were sending your emails to our business email address not the Pox Nora customer service contact that is accessible by clicking Help on Pox Nora.com or contacting [email protected].

With that said, we did get your latest email that was sent to the customer service and we have responded.

5. logan moe

logan moe New Member

@Senshu, I think I found out why I was having issues. This account is far older then I first thought. Pretty sure it was in the Octopi game days. Is it even possible to recover that?

6. Senshu

Generally older accounts are easier to recover, but it depends on the circumstances. We do everything we can to help players recover their accounts.