(OLD) Next Patch Feedback Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I know its late but to add to the wish list for this patch but after the patchs' patch I would like to see a few champs get the Backlash ability. Just two champs is not to run the ability effectively. I was thinking Dark Messenger, Dark Enchantress or lesser used Crypt Guardian.
    So out of a 15 champ build you can have 6 to 8 with Backlash and 7 to 9 with Soultap

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

what about liches i guessing its a lost cause as a theme and not worth fixing ?

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'll be going on a trip and will have spotty internet connections throughout the next week.

This patch was filled for witches, grip nerf, and an adjustment to necrosis.

After the patch is addressed we can start talking about the next one.
    There's a lot of stuff to adjust so ideas/suggestions will be discussed.

This could involve tactical picking of runes, ability adjustments, or theme weightings.
    Liches/vampires will probably be the low themes. Would love to take a crack at liches.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Will you make a new thread for those ideas, or should further ideas be posted here?

5. yobanchi

Naw new thread once the next patch happens, at least for the changes being discussed.
    Feel free to create a new topic about a specific theme though if you want and then reference it in the other thread.

6. chickenpox2

Yobanchi are you going to do anything about Foul Rite its pretty abusive spell and there very few ways to counter

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Er, spec. in 2v2 or just in general? What particular instances are abusive?

8. yobanchi

Foul Rite is not on my radar. I'll need reports regarding it and will need to do some testing.

I'm currently on a road trip for about a week so testing time/internet will be spotty.

9. chickenpox2

i think it graveyard the 3 cd for making warriors are quite fast in 8 turns you can get 4 warriors = 8 dmg + 20 hp
    if you have both down GG, unless you on a small map you can reach on a larger map only way to destroy relics using unstable or using stealth to move all the way just to destroy it
    i can see 1 graveyard and 3-4 champs and still win cause each champs getting the buff especially on that rip witch lol

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ah, graveyard, righto. And yeah, it is notably stronger in 2v2, but it isn't exactly wrecking ranked. After your post I started messing with it a bit, still working out the kinks, but don't think it is a top-of-the-list issue.

11. yobanchi

I'll throw together some bgs for this...

Would you happen to have a working bg for this you find problematic?

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes, I have a list posted in the split faction forums right now if you want to try it out. Title is "A Foul Wrong." While I don't think the BG is out of line, it should give you an idea of how it functions. Have not yet made a full faction Foul Rite list; it would depend on different synergies to keep it alive.

As it stands, my position is that the Foul Rite-hybrid BG I've been working with is competitive, but combat-able. It needs more testing, however.

13. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

@yobanchi I'm with ya there, buddy. I can't tell if it was a poor attempt at a troll, or just a shot at positive banter. Either way, whatever.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I was dubious, but Foul Rite is legit viable now that the stat curves of champions have changed and the spells effects have not.

15. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't know honestly. I was referring to @TheBulwark's post a little earlier in this thread. I haven't been on in months at least.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ah, right, my mistake. Carry on!