OMG Aspect of Infinity

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Why is this Leg rune so bad? Why cant we get a balanced fixed on her? You know my one fix would be Gale :)
    The other fixes? Having her stealing charges again would be useful or at least lowering 8 charges to 6 charges...maybe mirror swap? I do not know putting Blind fire back on her original build would be great!

Is a nice build of force barrier with Gale on a different upgrade chain to OP... It is time to fix this champ

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it's the same reason snowman is bad. free champs other then stitched aren't allowed.

for some reason stitched can have 25-30 free champs in a match and it's legit, they could at least be summons >.>

3. Braxzee

Ok then remove the free champs....Look at all the other aspects in all of the other factions...They are awesome...She floats around and does nothing... Even for free when she duplicates balance does not go off anyways. Also the other aspects can gain charges super quick. Then again who cares of she duplicates. Actually remove mirrored and all of her abilities except duplicate at 6 charges. If she is going to float around she at least can do it the right way. She can contest fonts and take dmg from ping and sabotage and she would be cheap to run

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Lol.

She's fine, strong even. I run her in meta.

davre likes this.
  5. calisk

I would say she is fine or in my words..."ok" but I wouldn't say she is strong.

she's a passive 67 nora champ with most likely soften...that does a tiny tiny tiny amount of global damage and heal only good for breaking stealth.

so here's my train of thought....if you want divert take a yeti druid, he has an attack abom can break stealth, and he brings cleanse.

you want soften take any of the cheaper lonx with attacks that do it better, or hell take a wanderer for slightly more nora and get yourself a multi attacking healer to.

you'd run her in the desperate hope to duplicate which can happen, i've seen it, it's like a double rainbow, miraculous and rare in it's beauty, but personally i stick with the more reliable.

all that said I wouldn't change her, simply because i've seen her changed multiple times and every time she gets worse, the next iteration will likely break the shitty rune continum and we'll need to bring in a Q to fix it

Bondman007 likes this.
  6. Braxzee

oh ok lets trade our aspect for any aspect in SP, UD, FW, FS, or FW Since she is so META no one will mind that we take their non-meta Apsect

7. Braxzee

I she could gain charges like the other aspects then yeah she would be good, but she does not. I agree with your rainbow statement. I even ran her in split with SL and used the collar to just try and get her to duplicate faster. Nope have to get too close and you die off.

8. calisk

originally she would duplicate in 4 rounds and had divine grace, then she went up to 8 rounds and had remove charge so if their were charge champs around she could still do it in 4 rounds.

then they nerfed removed charge so it had cd I think, so it was 6 rounds at best, now it's 8 no matter what unless you split fs I suppose and do sea song.

they also removed dive grace, and dispel, and her counter attack ability, and litterally I can't remember how much stuf this rune has lost lol

9. Braxzee

Blind fire add a charge two others I can remember...When I saw the Vashal Mirror Blade I was like what a perfect theme for AOI...If she could produce charges maybe produce relics like Ice blocks or Ice Statues. Removal of balance IMO should be booted out of ST all together anyways. Something like L'usaras Wind - Enemy champs are slowed and friendlies gain 1 ap

10. calisk

if it was the corpse era I would recommend a change to the champ, but since soko is the lead it's mostly a waste of time. This is practically the definition of a champ soko hates, potential no upper limit, that has no simple answer, and potentially lots of coding and a huge risk of creating issues no matter what you do, be it bugs or combo decks.

we are also in a meta that is being rocked by kf illussions so answers that ad more illussions will not be accepted

11. Tweek516

She's fine guys honestly. She had unlimited, exponential scaling which is really strong in certain match ups.

Soften is amazing, especially when stacked.

Global 4 DMG is not a small amount. Revealing stealthed is also very nice.

Mirrored is ridiculously good in this meta. You deploy her either early to grab fonts, soften and then harrass their fonts and eventually duplicate or deploy her when balance will kill something.

I'm running ST meta with pretty good success and I'm loving her. I don't deploy her every match but I do quite a lot. Honestly, try her. She definitely does not need any changes.

12. calisk

switch her out for yeti druid or lonx wanderer it will server you much better. I will try her and you can try them, since they are my usual meta soften choices

13. Tweek516

They fulfill different roles though. Just by including her in my BG it means that my BG will scale better than most out there - meaning they have to come to me. I mean sure, soften and balance is nice and can be useful, but I include her because of what she does in certain match ups. You get just one duplicate off and she becomes insane value.

Oh and divert just sucks as an ability. Not arguing with anyone here just saying :)

14. Braxzee

You could literally mimic the vashal mirror blade with a few tweaks. Follows the theme of striking out of now where from behind ice blocks. Actually the coding is there for create ice block, propagate an ice block and swap. Instead of mirror of it self it can swap with an Ice block as long it has a charge. With gale and force barrier she would not need an attack and could do passive dmg.

15. Tweek516

She does exactly what she was designed to do, and something that no other rune in ST does quite the same - she provides an alternative win condition.

And its not just me running her at (reasonably) high ranks.

16. calisk

well druid also has crystalize which is nice >.>

anyway you aren't exactly wrong I mean 8 rounds is usually far too long too be considered reasonable, but I suppose it does stop the game from stalling out, since you get free champs weaker then mogas.

but ya I still don't support a change to the rune their are far worse ones that could be used first, as you mentioned it is run, and it does have a role that people accept, so not of importance

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  17. Braxzee

Duplicate her twice as is she has no value. So what balance..ooooh she can not do anything after that other than contest a font with no threat. So what you soften and you can not attack anyways. Due to 8 charges needed with balance means you deploy her mid game to be effective. Now you have a non damaging champ on the map as a last line of defense. You use her as a first deploy well Balance is a non-issue, you may get to duplicate as you sit on a font, but who cares as duplicate is not a deployment from the rune dock so you loose balance yet again. Her design is worse than I thought it initially was.

18. Braxzee

She would be better off with no abilities other than duplicate and then you could maybe swap chasm dive a champ. She would be cheaper to run her this way.

19. calisk

you can't swap onto chasms. an soko would never cost her appropriate to her stats, if say she had no abilities and those stats he would inflate her cost due to her being to cheap, take things like baby furbul as an example.

some of the most broken things you can have in the game is a champ that costs less then 20 or 30 nora, which you get if a champ has too few abilities

20. Tweek516

Gross exaggeration.

Contesting a font is exactly what she excels at, yes. She can sneak into unprotected fonts with flying and stay there a long time with mirrored. Plus you're choosing to forget soften

Like I said, if you're deploying her mid game it's because balance will get a kill or destealth something and allow you to kill it. When she does this, she is essentially an expensive spell with a champion that comes with. Great value vs wasting an aoe.

True, when you deploy her early balance doesn't hit much. Yes this sucks, but she is still worth it in the long run.

And duplicate does trigger balance again - have you ever even played the champ?

davre likes this.