One egg, Two egg, Brand new Dragon thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Its actually a bastardification of Boozer, from Korpiklaanis Happy Little Boozer

But yours is okay too, Skalförno :3

SPiEkY, Qucas and Skullferno like this.
  2. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Skullferno(Skull-fern-O)-The fallen angel of Ezberz era, who is now entrapped in the human Dominicus Angel who wears a suit of armor resembling a bone skull demon which helps trap the fallen angel within. The suit was made by the Angelics to help contain the monster within. Now within the heart of the mid war on the plague which has destroyed planets and even destroyed the Deomon race. Skullferno is released at certain times which the newly nicknamed Dominicus or now known as SKULL is at danger or needs the power of the fallen angel. Though he has said to be emotionless and care for nothing but chaos, countless times he has saved the innocent and his group of Paladins that were ordered to follow him and "skull" around. The name of the group..."The Watchmen"

This was a short bio on a series of short stories I have made in the span of over 10 years. Everything from an origin to an end has been thought in my mind but hasn't been written down or well detailed out yet. I hope to turn this into something, be it book, videogame, movie, comic, etc.. For now I wear the name of the Chaos Fiend in honor of the dream I had 10 years ago which inspired me to think of this entire world and all of it's characters.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

For me it was a mixture of Skull and Inferno

Skullferno likes this.
  4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Have a second green dinosaur if anyone wants it

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'll take it

7. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Okay, going to have to wait a day for me to trade it.

8. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

'My.. my dragons.. they hatched! *jumps around like a bunny*

Qucas likes this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Thanks @Qucas for the Dino

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Yay!

12. Skullferno

http://dragcave.net/user/Skullferno

My list of dragons. Seeing how I only need a few shiny's to collect and some c/uc's left. I will probably only have like 2 eggs at time so if you guys want any dragons tell me and I will try my hardest to breed them.

Currently LF Thunder Dragon, Paper Dragon, Holiday dragons. Seasonal dragons

Thank you guys for your time

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Don't think you can find Holiday dragons and seasonal dragons are only available during their season.

14. Skullferno

You can't find holiday dragons but they are still breedable so you can still find them sometimes. Like the vampire dragon is a holiday dragon and I found him in the egg rescue place. Seasonal dragons are also breedable and can be found in the rescue place. They are rare but still obtainable :p the older the rarer though :( and I got a sneak peak of the new 2014 holiday dragons :O they are awesome looking.

15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

How'd you get a sneak peak? Wish I would see the dinos in the rescue place. Only found the green one so far (twice).

Skullferno likes this.
  16. Skullferno

I was on the Dragon Cave forums looking through all the dragons and saw the new dragon they just released like August 3rd and then below it showed the upcoming new dragons.

17. KelRama

Wow u got some.. dangerous looking dragons. My will kill urs instantly!

18. Skullferno

My dragons are taught peace when they are first born. Even the most dangerous dragon can be taught to value life.

19. KelRama

I just got baby dragons, it was a joke. Don't touch my little babehs.

20. Skullferno

"I will gift you the precious gift of all. The gift is death, and with death comes creation. Be honored, your life will be the martyr of many."-D'thyul, Grand Reaper