Ooze Elemental

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by 0ryuk0, Mar 26, 2014.

1. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Name: Ooze Elemental
    Faction: Shattered Peaks
    Race: Elemental
    Class: None
    Size: 2x2

Rarity: Rare
    Artwork:
    [​IMG]
    Text: Slags have scattered the ooze everywhere. When all of a sudden this creature came up from the ooze and serve them as their creator. Slags now found a way to defend their race.
    Nora Cost: 72

Stats:
    Damage: 9

Speed: 6
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 1

Health: 49

Abilities:
    Attack: Acid
    Ooze Slop: Area Effect 3, Range 5: Affected units have scoured 1 and poisoned 1. Spaces within the affected area are ooze for 4 turns. CD: 3 AP: 4 (Idea ability)

Scour 1
    Trail: Ooze

Upgrade 1:
    Hidden: Ooze (At the end of your turn, if this champion occupies ooze, it becomes stealthed. Otherwise it loses stealthed) (Idea Ability) (Default)
    Absorb (+4N)
    Ooze Tap (-1N)

Upgrade 2:
    Oozing (Default)
    Ooze Dive (This unit is relocated to target ooze space) CD: 2 AP: 4 (Idea ability) (+4N)
    Reflexes 3 (+3N)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Ooze damage isn't a thing just yet, so you have to define it's type. Is it physical? Acid? Etc.

Ooze Slap sounds silly, make it Ooze Bomb or Cone?

Everything else looks fine, cept maybe it's size.

3. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Swap his attack to Attack: Acid and as gaiaix said change the name of Ooze Slap. Then it will be a pretty nice idea :)

4. 0ryuk0

Oh.. Thanks for the slap thing. I meant slop. Haha! Man, shame on me :))

5. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

Well this Ooze elemental reminds me of Acid Elemental haha xD but its ok your idea but u can also ask for them to turn the Acid Elemental into SL/SP and have ooze things because they are almost the same ^_^

Just saying :D but is a good idea bro

6. 0ryuk0

Yeah, Isad. This thing is look like the acid elem. But I think Ooze and Acid are different. Haha :p I don't like splitting this rune or the acid elem. Hahaha. I removed the attack: acid because this thing is an ooze. When I first post this, its attack was ooze. But yeah I remember there's no damage type like ooze. So I changed it to acid. Hhahah. And now I removed it :3 This rune's goin to be a support for slags with its Ooze Slap thing to spread the ooze in the battlefield :)

DeepClaws likes this.