Opened box...got error...now what?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Bondman007, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I used 31k gold to open an extended box. When I hit confirm to open packs it said there was an error to try again later. However, my gold had been used and I have no way to determine if I got my runes...
    Is there a way to tell if I got my runes??
    I kno wback in the old days there was a view new runes option in the rune manager...don't think that exists anymore...so, how can I tell if I got my runes or not and what runes I got??
    *sigh*

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

According to our records the gold transaction was successful and the runes were deposited into your account. Did you make the purchase in-game or on PoxNora.com? Unfortunately, the specific runes you got from the box can only be viewed when opening the box but they have been added to your rune inventory.

3. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

It was in the game client. Ok, at least I got them I guess. Will be near impossible to deduce which ones I got. Thanks for reply though.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

No problem, the new game client should reduce the occurrence of such errors because of the changes to how the in-game marketplace will handle information.