Opinions on Elder Scrolls Online?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Saber153, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Saber153

Saber153 New Member

I'm still kinda on the edge with this game I didn't manage to get into the beta weekends so far so I really don't have any personal experiecne to go on, and my friends all give me mixed results when I ask them about the game, some say it's Bane Shift while others say it's an awesome game that they look forward to spending a good deal of time on, so I figured I'd ask around here just to see what others think.

I've been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games for a while and while I really do want this game to be good I can't help but be worried about what my friends have been saying about it.

2. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

All I can say about my experience in the beta was meh. I was only in for one weekend and was pretty busy so I only experienced the starting content which I found fairly bland. I will say that it seems to be a workable blend of ES with MMO game play, but at least the beginning areas lacked the immersion and detailed environments that I love in ES games. However, all this comes with huge caveats, namely I know nothing of the end game and PvP, and I'm not really an MMO fan to begin with.

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

It sucks.
    I'd be more constructive, but it really just does suck.