Ospryan Ousted (ST/KF Flier)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by RedScarlet, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Ospryan Ousted (70 Nora)
    Race: Beast, Strig Class: Monk, Warrior Faction: ST/KF
    "Ousted by the Strigs due to their blindness, each of these Ousted became Jek's personal consulate, seer, and guardian."
    icarus_the_seer_by_benwootten-d4sw1p9.jpg

8/7/1-1/1/45

Attack: Physical
    Arctic
    Boon of the Wind
    Flight
    Gift of Scrying
    Blinded (This unit is Blinded)
    Rover: Precision
    Logistics: Nohkan-Do 2
    Revere: Jek (While this champion is in play, Jek the Silver General costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Jek is in play, this champion gains Combo: Knockout)

Upgrades:
    Brutality
    Aerial Supremacy
    Nohkan-Do 2
    Elusive

Other than another Ospryan, this guy fills the role of Jek's Revere units, and can combo his Skystorm Spear by an alternative Combo: Knockout, letting Jek to just Swoop in. He also fills the role of Font-Gibbing since he's cheap, fast, and

Blinded + Rover: Precision is the main theme of his flavor and his mechanics. He is ousted, thus, he should never be within a font. He would always be outside of fonts and wander around. When Nohkan-Do 2 + Elusive is taken, he basically throws arrows everywhere. When Brutality is taken, he becomes more of a scrapper.

Gift of Scrying to quickly find Jek, and fits his role as a Seer.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

i tlike the idea actually.. but cant help to think anything but.. OP? :/

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Haha yeah maybe not 70 nora. how much would he cost, accounting for the fact that he's a semi useless 8 PHY DMG deploy late game. kinda think his role is basically a side font gibber

i'd say 74?

4. Krakuar198

Krakuar198 Well-Known Member

I love this idea b/c although there is Jek there are not many Ospryans in the game to help him "Win back our skies".