Other online strategy games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Jul 21, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

oh! got it now, my bad

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no bad was done.

warham predators and predator aliens share the same stats. ( this is a lie)

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hit 3600exp in Gwent today. 1-3 more wins and I will be in Masters league and maybe a weeks worth of work to Grand Master

MaruXV likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

what are you playin? i was playin Fog Dagon and Eithne Special, but i dont know i think a couple patches were run in the meantime

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

NR Reaver/Infantry deck.
    upload_2017-7-26_11-46-12.png

Win R1 with Sarge/Commando/Roach Spam. Focus winning R3 with Reavers and Infantry. Occasionally I can win R2 with the right hand by triggering Light Calvary with Thaler.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

seems nice. I really loved the eithne special deck from the beginning. Not easiest one to play, and it seems it go debuffed quite a lot, but still its nice to play. Weather got nerfed, the elf got nerfed, the tutor-gold elf got nerfed...
    Fog Dagon also is funny, but maybe not strong enough at the moment...

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

btw dont you have this feeling that the game is really "clingy" ? like, very skill intensive, but kinda "blocked" into very mathematical mechanics.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I wouldn't disagree with you but I am a math nerd so I enjoy it.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hit 4100 today. About 100 exp to go until the top 1000.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

let us know when you hit top 10 ^_^ then we can all meet somwhere to have a big party

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

People that play weather decks on gwent should be put on their own separate server.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Apartheid was not a good system.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Top 10 is getting flown to cologne for gamescon. Ima have to wait for next season though :/ I started too late.

14. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Any thoughts on Shardbound? I had never heard about it before but it just got released (early access and a work in progress still) and it looks pretty interesting. Seems like the ccg/tactics hybrid is starting to make a bit of headway this year.

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

the big difference is that faeria, shardbound, duelyst, are card games with a tactical element. pox is a tactical boardgame with a card element ;)

Gnomes likes this.
  16. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Been playing Shadowverse, Duelyst, and Hearthstone. Recently installed Gwent, haven't gotten much into yet. Still on the hunt for more games.

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

fify

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  18. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

what's your name on Duelyst?

19. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

My name's TheyWillBleed on Duelyst.

I'm not really high ranked yet as I have yet to spend money on the game, and played it on and off for a month since I started (moving from Montreal to Ottawa to continue my studies.) I was climbing pretty hard before I stopped temporarily though. Went from 25 to 13 just a day after I started playing, as I did my research and whatnot.

20. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

shadowverse .... top card game now with tons of downloads and player online... no chatting thou XD ...

ps. don't expect serious artwork, it is anime-sh looking cards ...