Other online strategy games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i am embarrased to say i play deck heroes on my android tablet. there is no real skill at all, just when to play your cards and even that can be automated. with some basic deck design thrown in.

i just like collectible games really, deck heroes is not at all taxing on the mind either lol.

do not like the developer igg much though as they seem to be geared to wanting the player to spend vast amounts of cash, nagging really.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Have not tried it yet, just saw kolento playing it, and it seemed interesting.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

a turn based strategy Battletech coming to Steam in April. looking good so far.

MrCharles and Dicem0ney2 like this.
  5. Dicem0ney2

Dicem0ney2 The King of Potatoes

I'm beginning to think you really have no power to change PoxNora, and have given up trying to make the game good lmao.

I swear to God you use alts to play the game, yet your MAIN to post in off topic about OTHER games.

I've never made a meme in my life but you would make the perfect muse to make it dank af for me lol

Lmao Idc if you run pox into the ground, I have to admit, the humor is worth it