Our beasts

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ifem21, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

This is something that bothers me this days: why our beast BG is not better then others factions beasts? we have an Cyclop that boost then, and lots of beasts, why not make use of them?

Our beast theme need some love (I think all beast need now) l, what are your suggestion to make it work?? More beasts? Buffimg our beasts? Mixing with Fesh?? Share your opinions beloved kins of peaks.

2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

You can definitely win games with them in lower ranks, they just have a few issues.

Not much synergy apart from Surge Beast.
    Too little alternative damage. Only have Moga Cannon and our Doombringer,Which cost 98 Nora at its cheapest. (And Chieftain have Magical Bomb, which got nerfed.)
    Somewhat lacking Range. Only Moga Cannon, Doombringer and Renovator. (+Warmandrills have Mudsling and Chieftain again.)
    Too many 2x2 units.
    Squishy Melee Beaters with no defensive abilities.

The upsides however are:

Magnify Beast.
    Crowded Sauropod for tanking and bodyguarding.
    Both Moga Cannon and Renovator have very good damage output despite being ranged.

3. Ifem21

Yes. Se have great support spells like Magnify, but doesn't have an properly beast theme, de to lacks of runes, and to ineficient use of them. I would love to have an SP only beast BG, without going to split.

4. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

What is everyone's thoughts on our Doombringer in a Beast bg?

I can't play for a while since my internet have gotten really slow, but these are my first impressions looking at it on paper.

I have never played with the ability Doom before, so I don't know how good it is, Domain:Rock looks better on it in my opinion.
    I don't know what is best for upgrade line 1. I can see Sonic Roar and use it early as stall/tanking, then later put Magnify Beast on it to make it a beater.

Overall it looks like a solid include.

5. Ifem21

I think he is very costly for what he brings, with so much ways to one round an champ, is a risk put him.

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

1) Doesnt bring much to the theme compared to ST's orb of frostfall.... which works wonders with almost any theme in ST
    2) Domain: Rock is +2 Nora more expensive than the others, while we don't really have any Rock Font themes going on, so a lil bit WTF there
    3) The theme doesn't have much synergy

conclusion: mishmash for atk:magic, well endowed with an accessible Doom. Not much to see tbh. Tho with Vicious Harpoon its way easier to pulloff a Doom