Overseer Moga

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Morfeas, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

What rank of it do the majority/best of you choose usually on your G'hern? Any insight on how you decide?

2. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

I like to have at least rank 2, rank 3 isn't worth it IMO, but you could probably get away with rank 1 on a melee overseer if you prefer a heavy melee based style, like with savage boars and moga hunters perhaps. But I would suggest at least 2.

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Personally I've settled on rank 2 on everyone, no exceptions. That's why I wanted your input.

4. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Yeah same here. What g'hern do you use? All of the options are kind of underwhelming right now, imo.

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

6. LordOtaku

LordOtaku The King of Potatoes

Level 2 is the best option since you won't keep your moga too far away from your G'hern for a lvl3 to be worth. So save the 2 nora ;)

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I do rank 2 most of the time, mostly because the majority of gherns that I run are also in my Cultural Contamination deck, and you NEED overseer 2 for that deck. Of course, outside of moga I run a couple (general and thrower), and in those I drop it down to overseer 1

8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I disagree.
    A good amount of them are superbly costed atm and will probably eventually need a cost hike