Paladins

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by aenix, Mar 11, 2014.

1. ARlSTOTLE

ARlSTOTLE The King of Potatoes

Is this posted anywhere? I want to link it in my IS questions thread I've started. You seem to be mostly the authority on the Pally/CTE BG style, so I would love to be able to link to your guide.

2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The strongest variation I had made with paladins included amp healing with blade of valdac on angel of mercy. Inhibiting the main unit you want to prevent that amp healing from effecting while cleansing and healing all your units to full HP is very strong.

Also Veng Knight is best ran with defensive stance, resist physical is good but reducing 4 more damage from all attacks is great.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It isn't completed yet. I posted a preview of the formatting and what a champ would look like in it but I do not know where it is.

4. Disaram

Disaram New Member

you can run Veng Knight aggressively as well there teamed with a second Knight or with the IS inquisitor. attack charged and the charged heal is a good combination when combined with violence to up his base dmg. With spells like consecrate the earth or desperate heal in a pinch they are a personal favorite.

5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl