Paralytic feedback

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by SaintKiwi, Dec 22, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Paralytic feedback was our best response to range. Now I am forced to rush my bland melee champs into mid font only so the can be neutered by ranged champs. Paralytic feedback is next to useless. I suggest returning it to 3 turns. What are your thoughts?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I say no, it was ridiculous at 3 turns and stifling many champs from being fully developed

A lack of range defence may be the case - but don't solve it this way

Please

For the love of God

No more 3 turn PF

3. SaintKiwi

Give me a valid reason please. In its current state it is useless.

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Stopped reading here. You are a joke

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

3 turns is still counterable by cleanse, bodyguard, defender phalanx etc, basically you are in control of the position of your paralyzed champ.

Imo, still ok. 2 turns is worthless.

references: very similar to Stunning.

Stunning haven't been nerfed.

Stunning is 17 nora, works to both melee and range. Para feedback is 12 nora, works only for range.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

its paralysis.... Really easy to counter with cleanse or simply damaging the friendly champ. Idk I do agree that three turns is fine, and with what it is now it is almost more of a sandbag than anything else.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

been playin SP an entire week ( basicly mastered ofc) ,don't feel u need it...... half your champs have evasive or are too tanky to care....... other half just hide behind whispers, k thx

badbwai and Sealer0 like this.
  8. SaintKiwi

Wow @Moles should give you another surprise package for your gameplay.

9. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

remember, the surprise package was voted for by the community.

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

U want some more salt with that sir?

Poxlife and SPiEkY like this.
  11. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Half of our champs? Eva3 and eva1 is really diff. Pretty sure you meant "half of your champs have Sonic Flight", and which ones are "too tanky to care"?

Pretty sure its not hard to oneturn SP champs mirror matches. How do you define "tanky"? Tell me which ones are "tanky enough to don't care" getting sniped by 4-9 rng arrow singers? You'll probably say Dirge lol. No one else aside of that right?

And yea we do hide behind Whispers coz... We dont have Tyrant?

SaintKiwi likes this.
  12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Chill out , im just saying i don't struggle with these things u speak of at all while im playing SP , maybe im just so used to playing UD so i learned to play against it.

SPiEkY and Tweek516 like this.
  13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Can SL get in on this pity party?

Some of those PF champs were /SL.

PurpleTop likes this.
  14. SaintKiwi

Factionwide arrow eater. Ur point is invalid.

15. Sammich

Sammich Member

Well, using Stun as a comparison isn't very useful, as it's an activated, single-target ability vs. a reactive ability that essentially prevents any champ from ever making two attacks on the character. Perhaps its cost needs addressing, but from both a flavor and effect standpoint, it seems in line with its own concept.

16. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure they are comparing PF to Stunning (not Stun). Still, there are quite a few differences: (1) PF inflicts paralysis for 2 turns whereas stunning stuns for 3; (2) PF only works against ranged attacks whereas Stunning works on both melee and ranged; (3) PF works on every ranged attack, not just the first; (4) paralysis can be removed far more easily than stun. It's still probably the best comparison.

17. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

This discussion can be solved pretty easily. For every PF champion out there, if you could substitute evasive 3 for PF and reduce the champion's nora cost by 5, would you? I can't think of a single circumstance where I'd choose PF. Even for champions with paralytic strike, evasive 3 would be better in a faction where we have thunderhead totems for on-demand paralysis. PF is just underwhelming.

18. Sammich

Sammich Member

Well, I mean, it should be cheaper. There's that.

And hey, didn't know Stunning was a thing! Neato! I'm catchin' up over here, gimme a week or three ^.^