Patch Notes: May 1st, 2021 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

Tweek516 likes this.
  2. PoxBot

PoxBot I need me some PIE!

First for

:rolleyes:

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. Sagratanas

Sagratanas The King of Potatoes

Creating a bg from completely different races is fairly adverse enough (otherwise the collective won't effect ALL champs, so it should NOT be thought as 2dmg 5hp to everyone), beginning the game by spending 40 nora may cause great challenge to go for font fights. This version of The Collecive should be 30 Nora (can give 1 less dmg but it should be cheap) or can be without preordained and work like warbanner.
    Basically it won't be used with that cost in most of the situations at the beginning of the game (like while having couple fonts to go for), so no use to give it preordained.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  4. PoxBot

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing save for the not being used part. 40 is a little too high for my taste, but it could be made to work(specially in fs and sp splits). Keeping the spirit of being an additional warbanner for FF or splits but lower impact/cheaper was def the way to go. Bare minimum, the HP could have gone higher or it could have been given Combat Awareness 2 and or regen. The current relic ecosystem is very toxic with so many global threats via Overload. Eroding Winds, Font Eruption, Seism and Arctic Wail so it's quite the unfortunate, poorly thought out change.

5. Sagratanas

Sagratanas The King of Potatoes

Right

6. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't know why the collective was given pre ordained to begin with. It was fine the way it was. If you want to boost its usability you need to nerf things like sacred temple. No reason to ever contest a font with collective when you can contest with global impenetrable. And that alone gives less reason to slot the relic in at 25

7. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Again skeleton nerf ...
    Poor Bone trap.
    All the buff in FW are innecesary, that spells and relics are poor implemented. Seem redesign to death harvester for be a key rune for still the death benefit in all the decks (zombies, worms, etc), Fw suffers of nora in a normal game with no spells played.

The one spell well implemented is "Hungry Death", the others really sucks, hahaha the chain electricity , Decay , Doom, festering wounds...... Meh

Doom is very bad implemented, when in Fw army lacks of Charm, paralysis, stunt for still that champion far 6 turns and no suffer a snowball for paid 50 nora. 300% better paid 80 nora for a "Drown" , I suggest DOOM 95 nora for a INSTANT KILL.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2021
  8. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

What's the rationale behind the proposed +15 nora cost for Infuse?

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

There is a Shrine rush OTK deck that consists of deploying a shadowspawned rune (usually snaptooth dusk shaman) bank nora for 6-7 turns and then use infuse, suicidal attack x2, alacrity, the equip betrayal x 2. Princeleaf is currently #1 with this deck. The champion can sit 16-20 spaces away from the shrine.

10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

LMAOOOO these patch notes are horrid omg

Bushido and PoxBot like this.
  11. PoxBot

Hello Mr Jeeperz, glad to see you back. Which changes did you particularly dislike and why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.