Patch notes: SP edition

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Nebron, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Sonic Flight
    This champion has Flying, Vulnerability: Sonic and Evasive [1].

Amplify Sonic
    All sonic damage is increased by 10%.

Guarded: Moga
    Whenever this unit is successfully attacked, friendly Moga within 5 spaces gain 2 AP and +4 DMG for 2 turns. This effect does not stack.

Incoherent Babbling
    Old:
    Friendly champions within 3 spaces are Distracted.

New:
    Champions within 3 spaces are Distracted.

Designate Flagbearer
    Old:
    Until target friendly champion within 3 spaces moves, it has Overseer: Moga 3 and friendly champions within 6 spaces of it have +1 SPD, Spell Resistance and Evasive 2. This affects a maximum of 1 target at a time.

New:
    Until target friendly champion within 3 spaces moves, it has Overseer: Moga 3 and friendly champions within 6 spaces of it have +1 SPD, and Spell Resistance. This affects a maximum of 1 target at a time.

Dogpile
    Old:
    When this unit makes a successful basic attack on an opposing champion, it becomes Dogpiled 4 (+1 DMG for each Dogpile debuff on that champion from champions with the Dogpile Ability).

New:
    When this unit makes a successful basic attack on an opposing champion, it becomes Dogpiled 4 (+1 DMG for each Dogpile debuff on that champion from Hyaenid champions).

The ability Paralytic Feedback has had it’s duration reduced from 3 to 2 turns.
    The +1 Speed on Rank 3 of all Boost abilities has been removed.
    ==============================================

Guarded: Moga is a terrifying concept. I had my suspicions that moga were going to be OP post revamp and this just further strengthened that :eek:

2. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Haven't tested this but on the website the description is still the old one (hopefully that's just an oversight and the ability works in game).

That's some scary stuff man! Heh