Patch Preview: Assorted Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

My suggestion would be to keep the stacking mechanic and make it +4 per stack. You can proceed from there by adding more stacks or even applying conditions based on the number of stacks (E.g. 4 stacks causes inhibited or eviscerated 5 etc). Just throwing ideas out there.

Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Healing changes are curious. Regen becomes extremely powerful.

3. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Protective being capped at 3 basically reads 'sacrifice a 70+ nora champion for 6 damage for 1 turn...your opponent decides when and where this ability activates.'

Sounds more like a -nora ability. Just remove the ability altogether and give +2 base damage to runes that had it...

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I read it more like "This champion has +6 Damage during the mid to late game"

davre likes this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Well I for one don't mind the cap, it normally only goes around 6 anyway, unless you have some crazy tank. And my champions really don't die that easily.

6. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

A cap is fine now that most of the damage stacking has been lowered.

It is just in this case, 4 nora is expensive for an ability that does nearly nothing unless you are losing a champion.

What if it was just a flat +3 damage? But if your opponent KILLS a champ it also gains multi-attack 2 for 2 turns? Honestly, I think the old version of berserk 3 would be fine since your opponent is deciding when/where you get it. This means they will almost have an advantageous position when you get the bonus, if you ever even get to benefit from it at all.