Patch Preview: Boost/Commander/Defender

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Oct 17, 2016.

1. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

Your wishful optimism is so adorable and sweet that I got diabetes from reading this.

SPiEkY, Kampel, 4NIK8 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Things like jellyfish though may have access to all 3, but that is literally their only source of stat improvement, this change might hurt themes like that while not really affecting something like dwarves who will still get 25 damage units by spilling kegs over everything.

4NIK8 and SireofSuns like this.
  3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Would something Cyclops, which has access to Boost, Commander, and Protected be losing some of their access? I know that each of those abilities (except the protected) is tied to only a select few champions, and those champions each only have one of them.

4. SireofSuns

If we wanna talk stat stacking, look at the Myx Drones. They get stacked so much it's ridiculous, though honestly I would disappointed to see them get hit with the nerf bat, however tenderly. Then again, most of their stat stacking doesn't come from Commander/Boost/Defender.

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

It's not that big of a change tho, themes that have 2 of those 3 abilities will lose one, and may gain something else that makes more sense within their themes so.. DONT PANIC

6. SireofSuns

EVERYONE PANIC.

eSmokefish and Kampel like this.
  7. SireofSuns

This needs to be the picture used for the Forums. It suits us quite well I think, though its lacking the scraggly neck beards and overweight dude in the corner.