Pawn/Divert interaction and Tempo bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by zorbot, Mar 8, 2017.

1. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

I'm not sure how the interaction with Pawn and Divert is supposed to work. If a unit with Pawn has Divert on it, the Divert is not activated and the closest champion takes damage. If the closest champion has Divert, they still take damage from Pawn and Divert is still not activated. I'm not entirely sure if this is the way it is supposed to work, but it seems like there should be some scenario were you can divert effectively with a champion that has Pawn.

In a game I recently had with KF vs. KF. After taking damage from an enemy spell, my Bard no longer gained AP from spells. The enemy casted 2 spells in the round and my bard received 0 AP. I then casted a spell the next round and it still did not gain AP from Tempo. It seems like if it takes damage from the same faction's spells it causes Tempo to cease working.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

About Tempo.
    Are you sure the enemy didnt have a blockade unit out? Noticed more and more players are using those :) very fun to have and very annoying to fight. Not sure if KF have more blockade units then Thirion though.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Fae dreamer.