PC4 Patch Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Aug 23, 2014.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Good Idea in theory, however % hp doesnt do much without a way to heal him to full. And we cant Sac/Retri him because his kit prevents us. Even if I am a huge fan of Blood Exchange, I would still have to say no.

I would rather have a chance for him to spawn at full hp rather than a chance for him to spawn at little to no hp with no secondary benefit.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Instead of the useless lava stuff give him and the egg fire acolyte, and keep the mechanic.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Seems nice, however I still would like Lava Born on him. Fits him well, will provide a fun mechanic to play with.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

One option would be to make the egg a lot tougher, a 30hp fire immune egg would stand a much better chance of surviving, and even if it didn't would at least serve as a font contester or attack soak.

Would also synergise with the death nova lava as melee would have to step on the lava to deal with it.

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

30 hp unjustifiable unless you increase the time before rebirth, which I'm okay with.

Semi-related, I'd really like some units with Relocate: Relic and Relic Guardian.

Imperatrix likes this.
  6. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Well have to toe that line that keeps the egg from being too weak or too durable. To weak and we waste 20 nora to strong and firemaw will always be respawning.

Also can we try and get confuse instead of remove charge on heketian voidrakers 2ed upgrade tree?

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

this might not be dealing with the PC4, but has anyone ever talked about scythe whirl on reaper? It seems a little much for it pretty much being her basic attack at 0 cd.

8. badgerale

I really love the new reaper, but I have to say that I've been annoyed by scyth whirl since garin was released. It should, in some way at least, be worse than a basic attack.

Maybe cost an extra ap, maybe have a cooldown, maybe give liability - something

9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Since fw is doing other stuff. If its no problem could atitched firat at least get ping back and relocate relic or something.

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

It's the nora cost associated with it.
    I can't run Whirl and still spawn her with Maxxarek...

11. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

Just please fix blood guard i beg of you

12. badgerale

I'm thinking about a Firemaw change, possibly to go in this patch or the one after. We've already talked about it a little but wanted to get some reactions to this proposal.

The way I see it, there are two things wrong with him at present. Firstly, the egg is so fragile that it will die to one hit from most champs, or one AoE at best - considering he is a melee champ and so will be on near the frontlines when he dies, he'll almost never get respawned. To add insult to this his own death nova (his default upgrade) will damage the egg aswell. Secondly, his second upgrade path -- tunnel lava 1,2,3 -- on a 2x2 champ this is awkward at the best of times, so without a special setup, it's pretty much a sandbag.

My proposal:

The egg gains immunity fire, and goes to 20 hitpoints (from 10).

Upgrade path 1 becomes: death nova lava 2, death nova lava 3, death nova fire 4
    Upgrade path 2 becomes: Lava storm, fire nova 3, fire aura 3

cheapest cost would be 90 (death nova fire 4, fire nova 3), highest would be 99 (death nova lava 3, lava storm).

Thoughts?

Woffleet, Authyrtyr and SPiEkY like this.
  13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

would love to see egg get a buff, was trying out that fire bg earlier with him in it. 6hp is so ridiculous.

14. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Really like that proposal. He's always had Tunnel: Lava and it's never really made a ton of sense to me. Makes him good in Fire Amp and Lava BGs again which is where he belongs for the most part.

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

This looks nice; the egg should always have had immunity: fire anyway.
    That it immediately dies if you have DN: Lava ATM is pretty silly.

16. TinyPickle

TinyPickle The King of Potatoes

Bok guardian

65n/8/6/1-1/2/48

Base: basic attack, flight (+6)
    Path1: block (+8/10)
    Path2: riposite (+4/5/6)

Without abilities (only basic attack):
    65-6-8-4=47

Changes

70~74 /8/6/1-1/2/52 (+4hp = +3n)

Base: basic attack, flight (+6)
    Path1: block (+8/10)
    Path2: bleed (+6), vigilance (+8), absorb (+8)

Succubus

80/9/7/1-1/1/46

Base: basic attack, abash (+10), flight (+6), life siphon (+10)
    path1: charm (+2/4/6)
    path2: resistance: fire (+1/2/3)

80-10-6-10-2-1= 51

Changes:

67~72/9/7/1-1/1/46

Base: basic attack, flight (+6), fascinate (+3)
    Path1: charm (+2/4/6)
    Path2: blood magic (+5), binding chains (+6), bleed (+6)

Reasoning:
    Fascinate and charm fits her seductive appearance and blood magic is given to fit her shaman class.

17. TinyPickle

TinyPickle The King of Potatoes

Bok mistress

72/12/6/1-2/1/46

Base: basic attack: magical, absorb (+8), flight (+6)
    Path2: bleed (+6), subsume (+7), soften (+10)

72-8-6-2-6= 50

Changes:

72~77 /8 (-4 dmg = -8n) /6/1-2/1/48

Base: basic attack: magical, flight (+6), bleed (+6), absorb (+8)
    Path2: relocate: bloodball (+8), blood for nora (+9), book burn (+8)

She could be maybe made 1-3 range aswell. Blood for nora could be swapped for another ability but right now idk which one.

18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I actually really like Bok Mistress. I don't think she's in need of any kind of change.

Succubus, on the other hand, definitely needs something. Although I don't know what/how.

Poxlife and SPiEkY like this.