PCR5 Suggestion Thread (illustrated edition)

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Nov 20, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

or even better logistic speed its cheaper than increasing speed

2. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Since we're talking about her, here is a previously suggested kit:

Deep Elf Temptress - [10 DMG | 5 SPD | 3-4 RNG | 0 DEF | 40HP]
    Path 1 = Distract | Grand Entrance | Impenetrable
    Path 2 = Confuse | Fear 2 | Restraining Aura
    Base = Attack: Magical | Charm 3 | Punish
    (Default upgrades = Distract + Confuse)

She may also need 6 SPD, but bumping her to 3-4 RNG might make her slower speed easier to deal with. I avoided the natural options of Abash/Fascinate because it would cause overlap with Deep Elf Fire Dancer and/or Succubus.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've mixed feelings about the whole 5 speed thing, on one hand I think people make too big a deal of it, and five speed champs can easily be viable. On the other hand there is nothing in her art that suggests her being slow.

In any case, going from 5 to 6 speed would mean an 8 nora increase (i think) and considering she only has 40hps I would like to try to keep her around the 60-65 nora mark, otherwise she'll just be too squishy to invest in.

Yeah, succi and firedancer encroach on her natural role a lot. Distract certainly fits (that outfit alone should do it), and would combo well with entangling and hallucinogenic to really shut down a champ -- so i'm really liking that idea. Grand entrance is another interesting option.

Maybe lose posses and go with the full on attack based CC option of:

10 dam | 5 speed |range 2-3 | def 0 | 40hp
    upgrade path 1: Punish | Hallucinogenic | Entangling attack

upgrade path 2: Charm 1 | Charm 2 | Charm 3
    Base: Attack Magic, Distract

Hallucinogenic + Charm 3 = 65 nora
    , Punish + Charm 1 for 55 nora

I actually like the look of this a lot, distract combos well with all the abilities and there is a viable cheap, expensive, and middling option. I'm a little worried hallucinogenic is too effective on a range champ.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  4. chickenpox2

Honestly i don't mind if it became a full scale champion at 80 nora with 6 speed and 4-5 or 3-5 range and all good abilities cause what we need are not cheap champs but mid-level champs with good abilities that can stop opponent from attacking.
    We need to utilize our champs cause we are probably never going to get any FF range champs ever
    like a small 5% chance we may get a SF champ but probably benefit the other faction more.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

6. badgerale

You are getting range and entangling atrack here, your incessant background noise must have sunk in.

7. chickenpox2

So is still a no for giving demons camaraderie?
    i was thinking of giving it to a cheap champion so demons can benefit and romove from bunny lord?

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It means nothing if its not on Bok Mistress though.....

9. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

deep elf fanatic is pretty good with essence capture and call to arms.

10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Why not?

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I want her back. Not a fake....

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

13. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

It's a nice ability, but it should be on a different unit.
    You know, something with less than a million damage on its own.

Isn't Punish GOOD with Wandering?
    You get extra damage from all of that AP they save up when they can't use it to move/attack.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I think it is less about damage and more about control. Punish and wandering both give a kind of control. Having them on seperate units would be better as you then can decide if you want to control 2 units or just give one unit extra damage.

15. chickenpox2

You know whats an awesome combo?
    Hallugenistic + punishing aura = passive ownage

16. TinyPickle

TinyPickle The King of Potatoes

No love for Succubus?

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

if something had hallucinogen + punish then it would be nerf cried for very quickly

18. badgerale

Yeah I think halocinagenic is a bad idea, I'm trying to think of another attack based CC to replace it.

Edit: energy thief might be interesting, gives synergy with both charm and punish to shut down a champ. But design wise I really want another attack ability.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  19. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

hey badger, what were you thinking of changing on those spells/equips/relics? (I don't remember which or know if you had plans for more)

think it'd be pretty sweet to buff some of the stuff so we have more to choose from

20. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

Can bok mistress get race: vampyre? it seems that the changes on her have a lot of synergy with the racial.