People's thoughts about the UN Isreal Resolution

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 30, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Which mistake am I making now, it's hard for me to tell on these forums.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Your first mistake was visiting this forum.

Your second mistake was posting.

Not sure what the others were. But we all make the first two.

SPiEkY and Geressen like this.
  3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Your post makes sense, but just one thing. How are jews connected to Anglo-Saxons? That's precisely why I bring this up. Jews didn't come and colonize America. They have no cultural or ethnic ties to Anglo-Saxons. Sure you can say it doesn't matter who runs or owns what. But would it be acceptable for France to get a Arab prime minister, who runs everything. Appoints more and more Arabs into power, sends French money to Saudis etc. At what point is the country still France for the French people? Now again you can say this doesn't matter and a one-world government is the only logical endgame of humanity at which point we just have to agree to disagree. And once again, America the most powerful country in the world , got attacked by a tiny country in 1967. And that country suffered no consequences, in fact America constantly spends money on them for no benefit. From my experience most Americans think ''the japs got what was coming to them'', yet how many even know Israel directly attacked them?

Also in my previous post I interchangeably used terms jew and Israel. Even though there are a lot of jews who oppose Israel (google it), and not every jew in the whole world represents the elite. Just felt the need to clarify this.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Ohmin and Geressen like this.
  4. Saandro

That's just... false. I mean, I'm sure there are jews and christians who believe this. But religion hasn't played a part in politics for a long time.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you saying there are no religious crazies in american goverment? because you are in for a suprise.

Ohmin likes this.
  6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So Lodge Fish Res was political because we really wanted strategic positioning in the Mid East in the 20's. This, a process started by Jewish interests in America concerning Palestine, which is 100% a religious argument.

Lib me some more tard.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought you and Saandro were usually on the same side.
    glad to see the us vs them binary team mentallity is breaking down a bit.

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. Saandro

I have no idea what you are trying to say here, nice insults though.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

sssshhhh, you are part of the european leftist forum brigade now comrade Saandro.

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the thing here is that it's not just the anglo-saxons who made it to the US. spaniards, dutch, french, and brits may have been the main colonial powers, but by the time ww2 rolled around there was also (among other things) a very strong german community and voice in america. my understanding is that one of the (many) reasons we sat on the fence was because of pressures from that german community.

postwar, when the holocaust aspect was publicized, i'd be surprised if it wasn't the german-americans and various flavors of american jews who helped popularize the idea of israel, of a homeland for a persecuted people.

it was still britain that gave them the land, and it was still britain who was ousted in '48, when israel gained its sovereignty.

now, if you're trying to talk more about modern day, you probably should understand that the US has only gained more represented ethnicities, and that whatever the anglo-saxon stake was, it is likely much less now.

and again, modern day US/israeli affairs are dictated by the way the cold war played, especially i think by the events of the 6-day war, in which the attack the israelis made on a US ship happened.

Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought the first rule of Hessian mercenaries abandoned by their officers in the Americas after the revolutionary war and 1812 is Americans do not talk about the Hessian mercenaries.

Pictured below: the only Hessian in American culture
    [​IMG]

Also simply don't talk about being related to the Germans because world wars happened. ( A luxury the people of Japanese descent did not have)

SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just fixing that for you.

Sadly, even some people of Chinese or Taiwanese, etc. descent at the time got some rough dealings, in spite of China being our ally during WW2 against the Japanese. Of course, this didn't improve much with the growth of the Cold War that followed.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The Buzzfeed thing is admittedly a bit birther level atm, though as a whole, the issue is a bit more legitimate considering the intelligence community's involvement.

Geressen likes this.
  14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Wrong thread friend.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Might aswell be "twatting", no?

Geressen and Ohmin like this.