People's thoughts about the UN Isreal Resolution

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

out of curiosity, how similarly to this do youu feel about the post boozo was referring to

Ohmin likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

this or pick any ragic post

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Well, it could certainly be better than it was, though I'd say it was much better in comparison (statements followed by reasons, even if very short).

I give Boozha's post a 1/5, and the one he was responding to 3 "meh"s.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There's lots to reply to...

But I don't understand this response in any way.

Ben-Gurion was the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization and he was the one who proclaimed Israeli independence in the region in 1948.

And creating a Jewish state has been the British Empire's express intention since at least 1917 with the Balfour Declaration.

Suggesting that Zionists had nothing to do with it and instead it is George Soros is just being ignorant of history.

profhulk likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm pretty sure he's changing it to a different mess by changing the primary actors, but who knows

6. SireofSuns

Apologies, I was more being sarcastic about it. I get the intention of what he was saying, I just found his extreme "It's all the Jew's fault" to be a bit amusing (kinda how Republicans have been saying that Soros is behind everything).

In other words, feel free to simply ignore that part, it's just sarcastic fluff.

7. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

I wont try to put words in his mouth but It appears to me to be a play on the statement that zionists like ben started it. Started way before that dude was even born, and its absurd that original poster simply states basically "zionists started it" lol makes it sound like some zionists saw some land and just went in and invaded. Not even close to what happened.

edit.. he was posting as i was...sounds like i was close :)

SPiEkY and Dagda like this.
  8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think the creation of Israel was still based primarily on Zionism, or permutations thereof. Though not entirely Jewish on all fronts. I think there is definitely an element of Christian Zionism, as there are many that believe Israel needs to be established before the "end times" can begin. Though why some Christians would HOPE for that rather than work to make it more difficult is another matter of discussion.

9. Sokolov

Now I want to go watch MillenniuM again.

Ohmin likes this.
  10. Sokolov

Ah ok, I misunderstood :)

SireofSuns likes this.
  11. SireofSuns

That's actually pretty easy, when/if it happens, the Christians get to finally be justified/win. I don't think it's really that selfish on their part, but, that's a pretty easy way to sum it up in a way most non-Christians would understand (and probably assume...).

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yeah i know a few that strive to take the bible literally, and they believe that the jews are the chosen people, which seems to extend itself to meaning that we should help them where they need it and otherwise leave them alone

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Even if you take the bible literally there is no need to support the US' politics regarding Israel.

Nice little video I had in my liked-list, unrelated to any religious implications.

profhulk and Geressen like this.
  14. Sokolov

But it's good business if you are benefiting from the military industrial complex.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Ohmin, SireofSuns and BurnPyro like this.
  15. SireofSuns

There's also the people that believe that without the US's help, Israel would be destroyed and its Jewish population killed (genocide I suppose).

16. Boozha

There's also people that believe the illuminati control the world.

17. SireofSuns

Except that Israel's neighbors have literally said, on public television announcements, that they want to destroy the nation of Israel and kill all of the Jews... Meanwhile the Illuminati is trapped in the Deus Ex games.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so it would seem option A is genocide and option B is genocide

I propose we create a new state somewhere where there is precedent of people being relocated to make room for settlers, I propose in place of oregon and eastwards of it we create.. JEWMERICA, or judearica... or jumerica?

I like Jumerica best.

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. SireofSuns

You do realize that Israel's been asking for peace with its neighbors, right? They even offered to help Palestine become a nation in exchange for peace...

20. Boozha

Yeah, the Israeli dedication for peace is really apparent in the stacks of dead Palestinian children

BurnPyro likes this.