People's thoughts about the UN Isreal Resolution

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

pretty sure the security wasn't proper.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I agree with your sentiment here. I may agree with a lot of Republican principles, but man, a lot of Republican leaders can do stupid things sometimes. Part of me hopes that Trump realized that doing this isn't really necessary, and that that is why he backtracked on it. The symbolism would be nice (imo), but I don't feel like it's needed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. SireofSuns

Actually it was proper, the issue had little to do with proper security and more to do with... Other things that are still being debated.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure I get how it relates? They seem like different issues to me, can you explain further?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

embassy wasn't secure enough -> lower finances for embassies

SireofSuns likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Whatever spin you want to put on it, the fact that they are with-holding funds for embassy security to get what they want is, at least on principle, antithetical to their desire to investigate Benghazi and the accusations they lobbied at Clinton.

Geressen, SireofSuns and BurnPyro like this.
  6. SireofSuns

Ah, now it makes sense.

Geressen likes this.
  7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

remind me not to put you in charge of my security.

8. SireofSuns

The in place security was proper, how it was handled is up for debate.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Can you explain?

2 killed as a result of smoke poisoning after 150 armed men set fire to the building you are in and 2 in a mortar strike during an evacuation to the airfield is pretty good results. if anything the attack was half assed. I don't think sending more people in guns blazing without info would have improved that situation.

Most Libyans seem to have been mortified by the attack and it started the de-weaponisation of the revolutionary militias. ( are americans against this because if mortars are criminal only criminals will have mid range artillery capability?)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    BurnPyro and Boozha like this.
  10. Sokolov

Because Clinton was in charge when it happened, there must have been something wrong.

It's not like they spent this much time and money investigating any other embassy attacks.

Geressen likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we could do a thought experiment. might be fun.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Political games in the US based around an "us vs them" mentality?

Surely not.

Ohmin and Geressen like this.
  13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

The truth is Israel has been making "settlements" all throughout the region for many many years, once they put up these "settlements" they then claim the land as their own. The United States usually sides with Israel, however under Obama we simply didn't vote to overpower the United Nations this time around. This was the first time in a while I was happy Obama did nothing.

Also it is true that Jews run the majority of the media and influence the majority of the cash flow in the United States, I also don't find it to be a conspiracy when anyone that ever brings up the federal reserve has an accident immediately following.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

We are here today to honour the memory of Super71, like a bright star, he was actually burning out, and was gone too soon.
    he also described a conspiracy as not a conspiracy while implying there are conspirators conspiring.

May he rest in peace, we will not see his like again and stuff.

15. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

You can make jokes all you want man, but anyone that talks abut looking into the federal reserve has an accident or disappears entirely.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Great outlandish claims, great links to data.

Please provide a full exhaustive its of anyone that ever talked about looking into the federal reserve, backed up by their mysterious deaths or disappearances following shortly after. I am most intrigued.

18. Sokolov

upload_2017-1-10_17-26-38.png

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. Sokolov

BurnPyro likes this.
  20. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The conspiracy theories:
    http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm
    http://www.bushstole04.com/monetarysystem/fed_assassin.htm

vs.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve

The theories have extremely thin evidence supporting their claims, if they have any evidence at all. Compare the references used by the lincoln site to those from rationalwiki. The conspiracy theory has 16 references, of which 2 are bible passages and another 3 refer to a NOVEL titled "Kill Zone".

Geressen likes this.