Pestilence Housemen of the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BCrAzY, Apr 20, 2014.

1. BCrAzY

BCrAzY The King of Potatoes

Pestilence The horse man of the apocalypse (Pestilence for short since Gedden said the name was too long

“The air is foul but not foul enough”Pestilence the horsemen of apocalypse

Rarity: Leg or limited

Faction: Forsaken waste

Race: Undead Zombie

Class: Wizard

Nora cost maybe 79 to 89

Stats

· 11 Dmg

· 6 Speed

· Rng 3-6 (can be changed)

· Hp 48

Attack: Magical
    Boon Of the Undead
    Zombie Apocalypse
    Zombie Plague
    Rabid
    Rotting blows
    Grant or Sustain Disease Aura
    Disease eater

Upgrades

Cast Festering wounds (or cast something idk maybe cast festering wounds would be op)
    Pawn
    Foul Strike
    Forsaken Conduit (hmm still not sure on this)

I presented this idea before the forums got re done an the idea was for each wrath faction get a horse man an each protectorate gets a archangel or something like that

Mercer was helping with the idea but im not sure where he is at the moment

“Gedden even said he liked the idea” even though this idea isn’t the same as the other one I
    Made

All constructive ideas are welcome an if you want to come up with the other horsemen for the other factions .yea that would be just great

THE REASON THIS IS HERE AN NOT THE RUNE IDEAS IS BECAUSE I WANT THE FW FAMILY TO HELP FINALIZE THE IDEA

rickyjpen likes this.
  2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like the idea of each wrath faction getting a horseman and each protectorate getting a archangel of some sort sounds like some clever new legendary runes :)

3. BCrAzY

Thanks dude]

4. BCrAzY

come on people i need yall imput

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I like the idea of the 4 wrath horsemen but your suggestion needs some work to balance it.
    From a flavour point it also need to be either Unique or Mythical.

Some of my thoughts on him.
    Zombie Plague. On a range champion the ability is to good imo, and if you want him in the zombie theme Zombie apocalypse should be enough. Zombie Plague will just make it a rune that is splashed into goodstuff bgs.
    Disease eater. Undead champions are immune to disease so they cant use the Disease eater ability.
    Cast Festering Wounds. The spell is probably overcosted by 10 nora but it might be to good for a cast ability.
    Grant Disease Aura is a little overkill in zombies.
    Rotting blows would be mostly useless in a Zombie BG since Diseased champions cant heal.

Pestilence is clearly focusing on disease and as such is best fitting in Zombies.

With this in mind and the fact that DoG want to cut down on number of abilities I might change Pestilence to this instead:

Race: Demigod (make all of the Horsemen this)
    Size: Large
    Nora cost (to be determined by the new rules for cost)

11 Dmg
    1 Defense
    6 Speed
    Rng 3-6 (can be changed)
    Hp 48

Zombie Apocalypse
    Grant Disease Aura
    Disease Eater
    Pestilent greeting. (When this champion is deployed all opposing champions take 3 disease damage and become Inhibited for 2 turns. This damage ignore defense.
    Unique

Upgrades

Pawn
    Foul Strike
    Rabid 3
    Forsaken Exploit

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  6. BCrAzY

banshee that's why u the man or well the Banshee, thanks for the input later on today ill move this to the rune ideas an hope full soon everyone will have horsemen of their own :) :)

7. BansheeX

I am glad to be of service :)

8. BCrAzY

what if all the horsemen get a greeting an that would what makes them special i was think since their is a horsemen of death should we get death or find a way for it to work with another faction cause i can make one for death if i do id say he he should be a dread based champ but if i do that would would get pestilence ????

9. kat7ra

kat7ra Member

It sound/looks fun, and would open for some nice designs.
    But can't we get death instead :p We need some pale horsies.

10. BCrAzY

i was thinking that but seeing how pestilence is all about sickness an suffering who would get it if not us??? im trying to make sure each faction has a horsemen

War-SL
    ,Famine,-SP
    Pestilence, -FW or another faction
    Death. Fw or another fact maby UD idk but we could re desighn them to each factions liking

11. kat7ra

kat7ra Member

Yeah, I see the problem there, could always just drop pestilence on SL, since they're a bunch of mutants :D
    But I guess pestilence would feel more at home here.
    Can't we just take them all? I got a spare room they can borrow.

12. BCrAzY

Naa we cant take them all we need evry faction to get one then it will be more viable idea

13. BansheeX

Give Death to UD. Their champions are all about bringing death to their foes. FW is more about bringing Disease and Undead to their foes ;)

14. Rockhopper

Rockhopper Well-Known Member

Housemen of the Apocalypse

Bungalow - FW
    Doublewide - SP
    Studio Loft - ST
    Brothel - UD

sassquatch likes this.
  15. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

SP accepts your offer of Famine (lol jk not like I can talk for the SP community)

Famine

Race: Demigod
    Size: Large
    Nora Cost: ?

4 Dmg
    2 Defense
    7 Speed
    Rng 1-2
    Hp 57

Dead Eater
    Leech Vitality
    Impatient
    Omnivore
    Strength of Body

Upgrades

Tough 2
    Stat Bonus: HP 2
    Energy Thief
    Swallow Whole

Hehe that was fun :p

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am a big fan of wrath getting horsemen and prot getting angels. Mainly because I want more angels for my Angel deck.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    rickyjpen and kat7ra like this.
  17. BCrAzY

Well im glad evevr one loves the idea ima post it in the rune ideas today an please if u can tell yo friend i realyy want this to become a rell thing not just some idea that fades a way

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I still think the 4 horsemen should be unique, and have a special ability that triggers off the other 3 horseman being in game (and friendly) so only 2v2 gets to experience it.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Way back in the day, there was a Conan the Barbarian cartoon. In that cartoon, the enemies could only be defeated with Starmetal. There was an episode that had 4 horsemen. The first horseman was dispatched rather easily, but when it died, the other three grew more powerful. The pattern continued until the last horseman was very difficult to overcome. Maybe a similar mechanic would work for these horsemen.

20. BCrAzY

hmm well wouldnt that complicate things ??? but i like like your idea but can we focus on keeping it simple enough so that we can get the runes made