Pilfered Armory

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Grandpa69, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

Hy guys, this days playing few games i discoverd that pilfererd armory fails and i dont really know why, the equipement wasn't demon shiled ( only for demons) and my champions wasn't equiped, id like to know what is the reason it fails . You have a picture right here. Ty!
    sda.png

Attached Files:

• sda.png
      sda.png
      File size:
      986 KB
      Views:
  2. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Because Vicious Harpoon can be dropped as a relic, and for some reason Pilfered Armory can't steal those equipments right now.

3. Grandpa69

and what about special prize?

4. Grandpa69

very diesepointed anyways

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

It failed to steal Special Prize too?
    I haven't heard about that happening before.

6. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

We have oddly similar bgs...I don't use sauropod (although I've never experiment with the new "him") and I don't use infernal.

More to the point, I know a lot of people are hot on pilfered armory lately. I've never seen the point of it though. Why spend 30 nora for something that "might" pay off when you could run diamond mace and spend 30 nora when it actually matters If pilfored armory was cheaper to account for it's unpredictability, or if diamond mace was more expensive, then I think it would be a more difficult trade off.

I should disclose that I once saw a hyaenid stalker get equipped with serkan's vendetta, and it was a game changer. It's powerful...just less reliable.