Player since 2006(reunite)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Boss, Mar 5, 2014.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I grew up with this game I take breaks every now and than but the truth is I could never quit. I remember running to my computer every morning when I woke up and I would just play the game for hours and I wouldn't even eat. The good old days of pox... 06 and proud!

xRugolth likes this.
  2. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I first found the game in 2006, but never really played much (i was a kid back then and didn't have much experience with strat games). I remember distinctly how all the other kids in school were playing Runescape. Whenever i mentioned games like Poxnora or Guild Wars they had no clue what i was talking about. I picked Pox up again in 2007 and got hooked. I thought the amount of runes available back then was overwhelming, now look at it! Ever since 2007 i've been on and off (sometimes for a whole year or 2!). A lot of the friends i made from early on didn't play anymore, so i ended up getting my brother into the game. When SOE came along i have to admit the style and theme of the runes started to drastically change IMO, wasn't a fan of that. I did like the new "gold system" however. In either late 2012 or 2013 i stopped playing again, i recently saw the poxnora email about the transfer and when i saw that some of the developers from Octopi would be involved i couldn't wait to play again.

Checked out my Rune Manager a few days before maintenance and realized it's gonna be a job to sort through it all again, i might just start a new account...
    Of course then i would lose all the gold i somehow have, did soe give free gold out or something???

Good thing they are updating the tutorial because i REALLY need a warmup!

3. Bombolauro

Bombolauro New Member

Addicted since 2007!!

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

This makes me realise how old i've become.

But I take solace in the fact that you've all become even older then that! Muahahaha

5. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

I decided to stop aging, you've overtaken me!

6. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

we didn't leave, the game did.