Player vs AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fikule, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

To be honest, it currently takes 2 games to buy a common and about ~25-40 games to get the cheapest exo assuming you simply grind all the way.

I think there's more leeway in grinding than that considering games take about 30 minutes. That's anywhere from 15 and 25 days of flat out grinding purely on win gold.

There are more efficient ways to earn gold in this game. But I don't think multiplayer should be that inefficient.

2. Chakax

Chakax New Member

I think adding a player vs. AI "skirmish" mode is an excellent idea. I have also had several people I introduced to the game become intimidated with the multiplayer environment and not stay. I am confident they would have continued if there was a versus-AI mode because I see them tending towards these modes in other games like Starcraft 2 and LoL. Glad to hear this is being looked into!

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

You keep thinking out loud, and we keep enjoying in advance all those great changes to come. Do we have a deal? ;)

4. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I agree. As something of a CS nerd I very much enjoy those little details.

Gedden likes this.
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Glad you mentioned this i would like to see co-op against bots. My reasoning is people like playing with friends but not everyone likes playing ranked against other people especially in pox where the learning curve is enormous.