Players are the reason this game won't succeed.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by craft3r, Mar 24, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

This is the internet man, gotta learn to live with it

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You're so insensitive, ptawp, you should apologize.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My wife runs me like a drill sergeant, jk. I got up to 235, but about 2 years ago I got hooked on crossfit.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I blame the devs. And the democrats.

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Hey man, a little TMI there bro! :D

6. PurpleTop

You're right, and I'm sorry to the OP. It sucks that there are people like this out there, and it's sad that this is how they have to respond. But they seem to love to do it, especially on the internet. I guess what I meant to say is that it's important to keep that in mind.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think you should draw him a picture to better communicate your feelings.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I blame your second grade English teacher.

9. PurpleTop

[​IMG]
    The internet hostility can be a slippery slope

10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Finally! Something we 50% agree on. I knew, if I was patient, this day would come. ;)

Seriously though, I can't decide whether Dems or Repubs are more foolish/corrupt/inept/tarded. Libertarians FTW.

11. Zardoz

Zardoz New Member

Hearthstone has actually completely solved this problem, by allowing only emotes during gameplay, e.g. generic pre-generated messages. While it does limit legitimate conversations, it totally sanitizes all negative communications, which is great. It is also the only way to do this, because more mods are cost- and time-prohibitive for most game publishers. Also, there are many other avenues for legitimate discussion, e.g. forums, chat rooms outside the game, etc. The new-user experience in Hearthstone is one of the best and most polished I've seen, and Pox Nora would do well to grab ideas from it.

12. Ragic

I like to think of myself as the libertarian of the pox forums. my ideas are correct, just unworkable.

DarkJello likes this.
  13. DarkJello

#1) Strawman.

#2) Dems and Repubs are doing such a wonderful job, thus we MUST keep electing them.... LMBO!!

Here is a great quote from 3-16-06:

'The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here." Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.'

I agree with that dude 100%. Sure wish he was POTUS, so that we could get back to work AND start decreasing the debt.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/debtlimit.asp#aouqSdqTeE44fEqI.99

If "you people" means the corrupt politicians (AKA smooth-tongued wizards), then I agree that one's health can be negatively impacted by them.

I am not one for poems, but this is a winner right here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gods_of_the_Copybook_Headings

14. Ragic

bad aspirin and dirty water. Sounds like a Crosby Stills and Nash song.

15. DarkJello

You realize that this is what you are defending, right?

[​IMG]

And you know that you are disagreeing with Mr. Obama, right?

I prefer reality to smoke and mirrors.