Playstation before christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oregreen, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@six Whoever you are, I wish you all the best as clearly you need all the good thoughts from the rest of us, seeing how you have a need to attack someone over the internet during Christmas.

I'm willing to offer my other cheek if you need to rant some more.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Lets just wait and see how the game handles on the PS4.

3. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

@Etherlielin , I am glad to see some religious bible thumper on here preaching his religious views about christmas and jesus. Keep your stolen pagan holiday and shove it right up your moms slipworm. Oh no , MY religious views say you have to be NICE this time of year. HAHAHAHA clown shoe .

Face it I am right and you are wrong :) . (if it is not pushed back further while they try to kickstart another game, GOT EEEM)

You know you have nothing to say when your comment has to do with a MADE UP, FABRICATED religion and your morals surrounding the holiday season.

lol he said attack HAHAHAHA What an idiot .

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@Oregreen I am an atheist but there's such a thing as tradition and respect towards each other. If you lack the skills needed to have a conversation with someone without having to insult them, their families then all I can say - despite the fact you're trolling - is that you're on a long path to success even as a troll.

Tweek516 and TeaNinja like this.