[please delete]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Sex sells.

I can totally understand being attracted to an attractive female anime character, but not when they look like theyre 14 years old bruh...alarm bells?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

3. Anima26

Defend it with nonsense all you like buddy. Doesnt change a thing. Getting your kicks from little girls is weird af.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  4. Anima26

You sound like a danger to young girls. I hope you never act on your desires.

5. Anima26

I am 27 years old and i have not and do not look at young teenage girls as sexually attractive in the slightest. Not since i was a pubescent myself any way. I do not recall ever using the word r@pe so i have no idea what nonsense youre talking about.

It isnt normal at all, it is ****ed up and it is disgusting. I do not find children sexually attractive, is that hard for you to grasp or believe? I am a father of 2 young girls and i find the suggestion outright disgusting.

Dude, im not being funny but you sound like a nonce to me, even if u have never acted on your desires to this point, i think you should go get some help buddy, before you do. Do you not understand that they're immature children? Despite the fact that they have begun to develop sexually? Just thinking about them in a sexual way is ****ed up. I hope you're a young dude yourself because otherwise there's something seriously wrong with you.

Im leaving this conversation and adding you to my ignore list because i find it downright disgusting that, in my eyes, you are essentially defending paedophilia as if it was normal and even acceptable? And you are not a person that i have any desire to associate with, at all. I wouldn't let you any where near my two young daughters knowing that you would potentially be finding them sexually attractive, its disgusting.

Disgusting.

Ill also reiterate that i hope you never enact on your perverted desires because theyre beyond ****ed up.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Dude

Wat

7. Anima26

Dont dude wat me. The guy is a nonce. I said my piece, now im leaving. Its disgusting.

Edit: There is no justifying finding minors sexually attractive unless you are of a similar age. Its ****ed up.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Something being natural and something being good or acceptable are two entirely different things. R@pe is an entirely natural thing, and it is not particulary acceptable. Theft when not at risk of punishment is absolutely natural, yet morally inacceptable.

newsbuff likes this.
  9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Thread status:
    [​IMG]

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Are you sure you're not getting 'Kill la Kill' and 'Akame ga kill' confused?

I only ask because 'Akame ga kill' is actually good. :D

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@newsbuff I understand what you're saying. It's no different than seeing a man and knowing he is hot. I'm straight and would never have sex with another man, but that doesn't change knowledge of physical attractiveness.

newsbuff likes this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

So... this was about desk-top setups at one point...

13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Lol no, i enjoyed akame alot more but i did like kill la kill
    Indeed.

14. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

image.jpg

Leadrz and newsbuff like this.
  15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

17. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Lol, it is true.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You have so many windows.

Qucas likes this.
  19. Qucas

Qucas Guest

It's the same window, it's just really big.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You have so many windows fused into one freakin' giant window.

Ohmin and Qucas like this.