Please don't change moragen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, May 14, 2021.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have been using new moragen extensively since her rework.

She is viable, and a great rune right now. She can be very punishing to ranged champions for a medium cost, and provides great utility, something that FW was lacking in their hero selection.

She also works very well with some of the most important fw runes: aaryo eye, death guard, cleric of unrest, and bb / wz.

The one gripe I have about her is that she really only has 1 good upgrade path; vitilize and swap 3.

By giving her less HP and more cost next patch, she will be either extremely op or completely trash. You are taking a very versatile rune, and making it a gimmick. Giving her blinding will make her better agaisnt range 1-1 but worse against anything range 2+. She'll also be much much weaker to spells due to lower hp.

Please don't change this champion by giving her dazzling. That is such a bad change, that will ruin her.

She needs to be able to stand in a specific square in order to use siren song. By giving her dazzling, you added FORCING Her to engage champions , and hence limiting her siren song utility.

You might win some gimmick games with her, but overall this is going to be a trash rw.

I know I said the same thing about nether wraith last patch, but I honestly thought fellowship was a racial ability, so that was my bad. But this change WILL be garbage.

If you want to make her more fun, give get better upgrade choices besides only swap3 and vitalize.

2. Bushido

3. Bushido

She NEEDS to be 75 cost. She is a support, not a carry. Fw already have 2 heros that are 90 nora, they don't need a third.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Dazzling also works when your opponent engages you in his turn

5. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Dazzling doesn't sound like a support skill

6. Bushido

thats not the point. you are forcing moragan to not use a full range of positioioning when you give her dazzling. Sometimes for example, you need to use siren song at max range 5. With dazzling and less HP, that doesnt become a viable option.

Dazzling has negative synergy with siren song/

7. Bushido

literally playing league of losers for the same reason... i've pretty much thrown in the towel as well, the nu council hurts my brain to the point im my pfp irl

8. Bushido

Any dexterous game is honestly pretty hard to compete in. Starcraft 2 feels like im teetering on a knife's edge for 30 minutes (I was literally masters player). One thing I always liked about league was that it didn't require as much dexterity as other games to do well. Especially when it first came out, which is when i played the most.

That's sort of why I have gravitated towards pox. It's hard to find games that are turn based and good. Quite honestly ccgs are ok, but a little dull.

The true gamer enjoys fighting games imo. It's too bad they require so much memorization...

So to me, league is the most accessible game that I can compete in. It is true that you are locked into a game for 15 minutes plus, but honestly having played pox, that seems like a time saver. You can play this game for 1hr only to lose because a player plays a rune that shouldn't exist in the first place. And that's not an exaggeration.

Honestly tho, dota 2 is probably better than LOL in all ways. Just a bit harder to learn how to pilot.

9. Bushido

It's wonderful that my well thought out post goes completely ignored (as expected). Now we have a race human undead moragen, who can't benefit from zombie herder and zombie apocalypse, further weakening zombies, an already weak fw archetype.

She's also more gimmicky than ever, beating players through skilless wins.

Seriously race human undead is the dumbest thing ive seen in a awhile. Like there's a frost queen with 5-8 range and silent contemplation, sunder hellion with 30 speed, but you can't give moragen race zombie because that breaks the game.

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Not that big of a problem I imagine
    upload_2021-6-1_19-55-28.png

11. Bushido

If the object of the game is to only have one viable deck then no, not a problem. Not sure I'd stay playing FW tho, when there are better options all together.

12. Bushido

I have been using morgana extensivly since the new patch, while I do not like using her (u win very easy if they can't counter, lose very easy if they can), safe poxnora play has been nerfed repeatedly in favor of coin flip games, so I am just going along with what will get me wins occasionally.

13. Bushido

Also, she should be race zombie, not "human undead "