Plz Help for my BG , I'm lost !!!

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by yuore, Aug 25, 2016.

1. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

Urgently wanted some opinions and advice regarding my BG, as ground gain little, I will really wrong, not whether it is because I am a novice or by its legendary champions player, I almost always find lvl people 99 mi bg as you can see is cheap, since I am still a newbie and invested about 500 shards, most in grimlic .

https://poxbase.com/deck/ca4C3BC4@CMc60c12ca=Ca8c27c33C31C5=c3+c1vs7FS2ls3osOsAr2rAeNe24
    Regarding the use I give them my main dps are galhroon, pit dragon and grimlic, and hitting a lot and the only constant is grimlic range damage, which give the firelight gem
    manslayer and grundelwuld is to use your situations faced some very strong champion and I need a high damage, with deep whounds.

deep elf priestess really it has very useful skills and use it a lot​

deep elf summoner use it to make dough and use invigorate my dps champions.
    needleclaw imp is used in the beginning of the game due to its low cost
    Nefari caverunner for when enemies come together, to make good damage fire bomb
    Nefari dragon sometimes serves their attack range
    pincushion it out when the enemy is focused on ranged attacks
    succubus to hold it out in front and the charm that serves much
    warogg it out when the enemy is more focused on physical damage champions

I suffer a lot when the enemy does not fight directly and focuses on fighting range with powers that make them immune to physical damage, removing AP, which are cured and especially those who are very mobile, not the achievement catch, also it happens to me using powers in their champions do not understand, make them invulnerable, you back hurt, I need to know much the game .​

which is not the meta UD, i was reading in the forum, they said that spiders are good, but I want to play different but the champions they recommend are very expensive and most people complain of the faction UD is weak by comparison with the other .​
    sorry if you do not understand very well what I wrote, I'm Hispanic and I am using a translator, I hope you can help me as it is very frustrating to lose both the game and not knowing what to do !!​

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

The BG by itself doesn't look terrible, the trouble may come from your playstyle. What is your in game username?

-1 Scorched Dwarf (1 Nora generating resource unit is enough.)
    -1 Gahlroon (Expension, and linear, Gahlroonling , and Deep Elf Assassin are better options.)
    -1 Pit Dragon (If your first one dies, and you need another, your doing something wrong.)
    -1 Fire Ruby (This rune is in a bad spot at the moment. It's only used in Fire BGs, and even then rarely.)
    -1 Nefari Dragon (I prefer Bok Raider, or Bok Warden instead)
    -1 Nefari Caverunner (She's expensive, and doesn't provide much outside of an early font runner.)

+1 Shatter (Every bg needs at least 1 spot anti-equip, and Needleclaw Imp doesn't cut it.)
    +1 Demolish (AoE 3 Anti-Relic)
    +1 Deep Elf Scout (Provides, Detection, Anti-Equip, is cheap, very efficient stats.)
    +1 Orb of Protection (Ranged protection, font contesting.)
    +1 Bok Warden (My personal Preference)
    +1 Caliginous Cauldron (Cheap font contester, and potential game changer allowing Grimlic to bypass unit defenses.)

Suggested new bg.

Runes to also check for. Mindslicer Obelisk, Masochism,

Also, if your not intent on having the Scorched Dwarf for Nora Gen, you could swap him out for a Cursed Epitaph. (Anti-Nora Gen, Font Contestor)

El BG por sí mismo no se ve terrible, el problema puede venir de su estilo de juego. ¿Cuál es su nombre de usuario en el juego?

-1 Scorched Dwarf (1 unidad de recursos de generación de Nora es suficiente.)
    -1 Gahlroon (expension, y lineal, Gahlroonling, y Deep Elf Assassin son mejores opciones.)
    -1 Pit Dragon (Si el primero muere, y se necesita otra, que estás haciendo algo mal.)
    -1 Fire Ruby (Esta runa está en un mal lugar en el momento. Sólo se utiliza en BG fuego, e incluso entonces raras ocasiones).
    -1 Nefari Dragon (prefiero Bok Raider, o Bok Warden en su lugar)
    -1 Nefari Caverunner (Ella es caro, y no proporciona mucho fuera de un corredor de fuente antes de tiempo.)

1 Shatter (Cada bg necesita al menos 1 punto de anti-equipar y Needleclaw Imp no es suficiente.)
    1 Demolish (AOE 3 Anti-Relic)
    1 Deep Elf Scout (Proporciona, detección, anti-Equip, es Estadísticas baratas, muy eficientes.)
    1 Orb of Protection (protección a distancia, fuente de impugnación.)
    1 Bok Warden (mi preferencia personal)
    1 Caliginous Cauldron (concursero fuente barato, y el potencial cambio de juego que permite eludir las defensas Grimlic a la unidad.)

Sugerido nueva bg.

Runas también para inspeccionar los. Mindslicer Obelisk, Masochism.

También, si no la intención de tener el Scorched Dwarf por Nora Gen, usted podría intercambiar él hacia fuera para un Cursed Epitaph. (Anti-Gen Nora, Font Contestor)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    yuore likes this.
  3. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Traditionally, UD has always been one of the most expensive factions to play. Since it seems like you only have grimlic:

upload_2016-8-25_10-49-22.png

Ideally, mix meta UD looks something like this (also 2x UD harb, but I dont have):
    upload_2016-8-25_11-0-56.png

As I don't know much about UD, I would ask UD mains like @badgerale. And in game I would watch players like theoutcast and aznsoul to see what they are running.

@IMAGIRL might wanna move this to UD sub forum

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    yuore likes this.
  4. yuore

My user is Yuore, I would like to play and tell me how it goes, I have proposed interesting changes and will try to see how it goes, because I lose a lot, the Gahlroon because you say it's linear? I do not understand the term, I beareth the fire ruby and other champions who recommend me out and put me recommend the runes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These champions BG look great, but some are really expensive, had no knowledge about the cost of UD units, probe the other factions and UD I was liked by the high damage they have and the theme of demons that I liked I see that there are two pincushion, so good are they? because they are cheap, in the second BG by blue grimlic there?

You know where to see BG UD low cost? I was looking for but can not find or analysis of champions UD, because there are quite many and i was investigating but can not find .
    Thank you very much for your comments

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Linear means straight forward, or no tricks. While being linear is not a bad thing, he is very expensive, so you miss out on other champ who provide more utility for the same cost.

Pincushions are fantastic.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Lineal significa recta hacia adelante, o no hay trucos. A pesar de ser lineal no es algo malo, que es muy caro, por lo que se pierda en otro campeón que proporcionan mayor utilidad para el mismo costo.

Pincushions son fantásticas.

6. yuore

ahh that's very true! most of my champions are linear, do something special, i have bok guardian , nefari messenger , shadow master , deep elf fire dancer , deep elf ritualist , altered lemure , deep elf mercenary , goblin brute , lavaflow devourer , nefari siphon , any of these champions serves something?

7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

If you are looking for cheap melee beaters, you might go 2x on

Pincushion
    Fire elemental
    Boar Spider
    Goblin Brute

But there's little synergy, so you might try a fire theme or spider theme or goblin theme, etc. Goblin Brute is Great in goblins but only OK here.

Take a Deep Elf Scout or a Bok Warden for detection.

Take a Siege Monger or Demolish as anti relic. Or the little goblins in that theme.

Personally, I always take Shatter, but you can reply on the Scout if you fancy it.

My advice is to play around with many champs to see what style suits you. An easy place to start is to go the arrow eater route with pincushions and boar spiders. Throw in a vothsair if you can get one.

If you see me on the boards, I'll happily play a few training games.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. yuore

This is the BG and armed, with the changes that I have been suggesting , got a vothsair , elf scout , pincushion and remove champions , I must confess that I'm doing better than before , get boar spider ??

under.png

These are the cards that I have available

under 1.png under 2.png under 3.png under 4.png

9. Fentum

It's looking better. Play a lot and see how you do. Try unranked pvp rather than ai.

Deep Elf Merc is good for cheap meat and a potential double deploy.

The best Vothsair is the Ireguard.

2x fire blast plus fiery ambush plus fire ruby seems a bit much. Chose two and drop two. Personally I'd keep 2x fire blast but people do like fiery ambush. Maybe take an acrid smoke if you like aoe.

Scorched Dwarf looks out of place. Maybe use the stoker for the cleanse.

Dark Pact might be useful on Grimlic.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    yuore likes this.
  10. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

Hey hey hey. I feel the pain you described in your post. Most other factions with good players can kite just about every UD bg. UD is in a bad spoy in my opinion because of this. No tanks, heals, utility. They nerfed leech vitality which i personally was using to tank. Your best bet is to make a quick moving bg and kill them before they can set up. Just about all other factions can beat us mid and late game. Message me in game if you still need advice on bg.

11. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

Oh and dont listen to alot of these peoples rune suggestions...just sayin

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Tanks in UD, from cheapest to most expensive:

Bok Gatekeeper- in mid-late game, after price of victory: 4 def, block2, 47hp. 68n.
    Nefari Guardian: 3 def, 55hp, phys resist 2. 68n.
    Pincushion: Everyone knows this one. 66-72n.
    Fire Giant: 2 def, 56 hp, tough 1-2, absorb or hunter: small. 68-75n.
    Chosen of Osarius: 2 def, 48hp, scale armor or oblivion shield or void shield, hunter: meek. 72-82n.
    Minotaur Mageknight: 3 def, 55hp, block1 or mino upgrades, adaptive or !weaken spells. 75-82n
    Sheoul Monstrosity: 2 def, 55hp, tough1, encroached or spontaneous regeneration. 72-80n.
    Minotaur Battlemage: 2 def, 50hp, deflect, empower (scale armor + regen for a few turns), immunity magic or perserverence. 81-82n.

UD playstyle tends to eschew tanks, doesn't mean they aren't there and they aren't effective.

yuore and SPiEkY like this.
  13. yuore

because you say that the best Vothsair is the Ireguard? I thought as the other was better lol cost more with the ability to hold the line, hold and paste too far is the best I have and making me win, beareth the dwarf and the Deep Elf pondre Merc , smite out an ambush and put a retribution, I served much to kill a strong enemy champion , I will put the dark pact , grimlic poor is always the target of all powers .

Thank you for that list of tanks, I ignored most, I'm not very knowledgeable about the game, I see that some are expensive and there are other more accessible, I recommend adding some? (I've always liked the tanks haha)

I wanted to say something that just happened to me , I'm a frustrated, I just play with a FW who put a gun down her armor and attack my vothsair , never shatter appeared in my deck .... and then put a power that ran down my 10 damage grimlic, were useless, and then when he would remove the font, possesses my succubus and taketh me, then Grimloc has short live and will die. all without counting the multiple dread that had my champions, such as 5.

I think I'll post a more shatter, as it may take as 10 turns and never appears!? ....to recommend me to dispel champion, I have not, I was thinking of the stoker minotaur that I have, although I am not convinced need to burn to dissipate as it takes away life, I think that if I buy you is the Nefari Griefbearer, if not two, but at least 1, need something to dispel is maddening .

oh and I got deep elf playing a fanatic, is good?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  14. Fentum

Playing FW can be frustrating. Looks as though they equipped a Reaper's Blade which bypasses Arrow Eater. The Dead Magic Zone will protect them from your Shatter.

Grimlic may have been hit with a cursed blade or a Weaken spell.

FW are nasty and not at all straightforward.

Deep Elf Fanatic is excellent with Pounce + Manic + 7 speed.

Ireguard with multi attack 3 has a 2 / 2 / 5 ap attack chain. 7 speed is nice and invigorate If possible. He will need the Dark Pact. That's if you go down the Superchamp route.

15. yuore

Try the deep Elf Fanatic and very well, your jump has enough range to have good presence in fights
    did not know that the ireguard, 3 attacks per turn is a massacre, someday I'll get it
    the dark pact as used? I do not understand that power

there are some that can remove harmful champion equipment an ally champion in UD?

16. Fentum

Cast Dark Pact on your Ireguard to protect him from enemy spells such as devolve, essence drain, vertical push, etc. The spell is redirected to nearest enemy champ. It can win you the game right there.

Use Shatter to remove negative equipment.

17. yuore

Thanks for the info, then I put it and destroys everything

Fentum likes this.