poison plants fs/kf

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by OriginalG1, Aug 4, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-8-5_0-38-41.png
    Literately just a starting point.

Runes I would like to put in:
    Foulest mushroom
    Boghopper Toad
    Catharsis Bloom

Runes I am considering:
    k'thun
    Fanatical Devotee

Looking for feedback, other ideas on builds. Rune most champs with cheapest upgrades or poisoned/debuff themed. Shamans, plants or attack poison triggers elemental storm on poison oak. With Contaminated Wreckage any champion can give the poisoned condition, or have attack poison. Currently running Thicket Crawler with sunder, however, rain or arrows dose not seem bad option for more damage over time. (Poisoned, chilled, eviscerated) Using fron mother for healing, sonic arua, and sneaking on grass.

4NIK8 likes this.
  2. OriginalG1

3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

No ambling fronds? I know they aren't necessary

Needs The Collective and Vinetouch with Wood Elemental

Since Contaminated Wreckage gives poison you can grab a Salaman Investigator or the Elven Curator to get some alt dmg and some extra utility if x2 units isn't needed. Toss in Pulsing Globule since Mindtap has Distract.

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

theres like no benefit of runing the plants as you haven't got any surge/delim/boost going on outside of maybe defender.. Maybe look into that?

Also contamination unit gives elven prodigy an attack, might be worth an include

5. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Nice idea, I might have to steal it tho:p

I would probably do things a bit differently, mainly because Elemental Storm dmg doesn't stack or scale.

6. OriginalG1

Elemental strom would be super duper strong if it stacked. Most of the plants have some kind of synergy that is helping the poison/debuff theme. Green house buffs, elemental storm works with almost every one, thanks for the prodigy idea. The alt damage is pretty diverse. Pulsing Globule might be an interesting include. One i can forge the boghopper toad I should be in good shape

7. OriginalG1

thickcralwer's sunder after a poison cloud is -3 defense. Add chilled and poisoned 3 with the occasional sonic aura, and you are getting gibs. Speed debuffs with Naria Mindtap. Sunglade Dryad give a resistance to fire damage, range encouraged, summoning units, summon near her are impervious.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Man, Thicket Crawler is a beast! I want to try this but I traded in all my poison stuff a while back.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. OriginalG1

I'll loan you the rune I have for it if it will help

10. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

MVPs from FS Plants:
    - Coral Creeper: Commander, (Noble Sacrifice only useful in FF)
    - Firk Botanist: Nature's Connections, Cleansing Aura, Enduring Aura
    - Firk Thornflinger: Surge: Plant

I'm not sure they'd fit in your BG but something to think about. Also, Nature's Connections stacks so if you get 3 units with it out there, every champ heals 6 HP per attack. Maybe you could drop Cleansing Mist to make way for a Botanist?

aseryen and OriginalG1 like this.
  11. potatonuts

Naww that's cool, just missing toads now so i'll grab some off pb when i get round to a dump trade.

I noticed you fit a ridiculous amount of AOE into this bg, it's pretty great.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Is there any role for bogwood mireoak in this deck? Also devotee of delim with firk thornflinger is awesome.

13. potatonuts

I think Mireoak is really good. The Fireflies plus Cone/Cloud put out a ton of damage which ignores def and Shroud is always good.

14. OriginalG1

Those are some go
    those are some great pointers! thank you for the idea and contribution!

15. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Vashal quilquip has immunity poison and lay trap poison. Elven Tender has poison DMG. Could be a good support too.

potatonuts and OriginalG1 like this.
  16. potatonuts

Tender is a hell of a useful champ too, been running them in my Naria bg.