POLL: Would people be interested in playing weekly PoxNora Trivia games on Discord?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Would you play PoxNora Trivia games on Discord for some rewards?

1. Yes

69.6%
  2. No

30.4%
  3. Other (please state why in a post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

So recently I've regained access to Hashinshin Bot on Discord and an idea dawned upon me: Pox Trivia games! The questions would touch upon different aspects: Lore, Gameplay and Artwork - they would serve as both an educational outreach for newcomers and an integration tool for community. Examples of Questions:

Lore: Where do Naria originate From? Who is the leader of Underdepths? How many times did Serkan die in lore? What's Xulos' apprentice's name? What's the name of the cataclysmic event that created the world of Poxanthuru as we know it?

Gameplay: What champions have sunder? Name at least 3 of them. What champions can reach Speed 9 using their abilities only? Name at least one of them. What does Portent do? What abilities can Precision ignore or bypass?

Artwork: *insert a sprite here* What rune is that? *insert rune art here* What rune is that? *insert spell art* What is this rune and what does it do? *insert equip art* What abilities does this rune NOT have?

The person with the most points would win a midterm / expansion pack (depending on what stage we're at) of their choice, while others would receive a legendary of their choice from older expansions.

What do you guys think?

Tweek516, Drache77 and SireofSuns like this.
  2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Sounds neat. Do I get bonus points for being witty?

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You get bonus points for being sexy. :p

4. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I would be interested in a new patch, its almost like the same thing

5. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Only if one of the answers can be me again.

Etherielin likes this.
  6. JTAvenged

JTAvenged The King of Potatoes

Yeah, I'm game. Don't know a damn thing. But game none the less.

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

yes. I would like that since the game will disappear someday. Nice to have something to remember.