Possess + Riftwalker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirius, Jul 3, 2016.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Oh for extra possess spam? nasty.

2. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

I only had one possess in the bg just so you know. And AoV is a spirit, I'm playing FW/SL Spirits.

3. potatonuts

How does that work out? I've considered spirit spits in the past but since Spirits Beyond FF seems like the way to go.

4. Phynixe

[​IMG]
    Also, I didn't use the combo till before I was going to surrender.

5. potatonuts

Looks pretty good, the AoV gives you an extra win condition other than spamming spirits which is nice.

6. potatonuts

Yeah i just tested it in a skirmish, very cheesy. CoC would be ridiculous if you could set it up.

Not something i think i'll find myself doing though.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

why would you say this? Never playing ranked again.

@Sokolov if a hotfix isnt possible for the love of god ban riftwalker

8. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

use crown of corruption :). YW

9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Crown of corruption plus blast. All your champs are dead

Woffleet likes this.
  10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I had a tariff unit out and a sp player player used slavers whip to posses and cliff dived one of my champions. Then I lost 8 nora. Interesting.

11. Phynixe

I wonder what would happen if you possess a Dragon Engine and use mobilize engine.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

On the plus side, none of these abilities can permanently posses an avatar.
    <3 @iPox
    (was even more hillarious cause then he couldn't kill it).

iPox likes this.
  13. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Ugh. Next time you find out about a game-breaking bug like this, can you just PM Sok about it. Abusers always come out of the woodwork when these sorts of bugs become widely known.

14. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

To be fair, Kritchitt already knew the combo like 10 mins after me and phynixe were talking about it in global. You should be glad only 2 people are using it lol

15. potatonuts

I've seen a few people who as far as i was aware never touched spirits/fw running a spirit bg, kinda worrying.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

iPox doesn't do stupid combos, he makes BGs with a 95% win rate from a guy who is otherwise not that good based off fairly technical interactions. In other words, the brain found the combos then built the BG around it rather than accidentally tripping over something and rolling with it.

This just looks like a guy who found an unintended interaction and used it a few times.

This is like iPox with a lobotomy.

2/10

darklord48 likes this.
  17. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Really? You know how much cheese I ran in the past couple years alone? Ask anybody who was there that night, we actually did extensive testing. If it was Ipox he wouldve built a complete bg around it, all Phynixe and Kritchitt did was throw a FU combo to the already op Arroyo spirits. Too bad I can't get my hands on riftwalkers.

"Unintended" my butt, I don't even have riftwalkers but phynixe had one

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I apologize mr. Lin, but I have no idea who you are so I cannot reference what you've done.

DMR clarified what I meant by unintended.

19. Phynixe

I've only used the combo about three games. I've got several decks, but currently am running an SL/UD Beast battlegroup. I just did the whole "abuse" thing for the kicks and giggles, nothing more really.