Possible changes to darkness

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Nov 3, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Datkness
    Spell
    Cost:55 Nora
    All Non-Demon and Undead champion are blinded for 3 turns and all friendly champion are cloaked for 2 turns.

This spell can be used as a stall tactic like truce but gives more it allows you to place your champion while being cloaked making it very useful

What do you think @badgerale

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

It's actually really awesome as i love stealth like marshmallows in hot chocolate, but it might be a tad OP.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

why does it have an undead clause? only 2 turns would allow you to move your units but they'll be revealed the next turn which is pretty silly. It also isnt really giving you any protection since the enemy is blinded anyways and the only factions that can global cleanse is 1 particular FS theme and ST.

4. chickenpox2

I was going to going to make it longer i could remove the blind part and make stealth to 4 turns

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

For some reasonm I'm not getting notifications when I'm tagged these days.

I quite like your spell idea, though perhaps it would be better as an AoE 4 or something (and the demon/undead clause would make it matchup dependant). It's nice because it requires two ways to counter it - cleanse and detection.

But, why not make it a new spell rather than changing darkness?

I'd love rune reveal manipulation to be expanded upon. I think darkness just needs -10 Nora.

6. chickenpox2

Hmmm need a name it be stronger than shadow

7. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Eternal Nights

Beckoning Gloom

Endless Murk

Deep Night

Clouded Shade