Post ya'r picture thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Keep at it bro, you can do it, if you ever want some diet advice hit me up.

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i want some diet advice too, but for cutting, not gaining. post a thread for us fatties?

19madfox95 likes this.
  3. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Don't cut your gains xD

4. prymusedek

I would appreciate if u could tell us your biceps routine Axeriser :)

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

6. prymusedek

newsbuff likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

pffft I stopped doing this years ago, as an ironfist enthousiast you are obviously not sound of mind anyway. nowadays I just make up stories in which I assume the worst possiblity and write as if I believe it to be true and then people are sangrised, which is kind of like suprised and angry mixed together when it turns out I don't actually have any proof to back up my wild fantasies.

personally, lifting things indoors sounds like a job and the only thing jobs is for is money so you can get food in stores and books to read instead of hunting and gathering it outside, in nature is where you want to go in your free time to read books and find animals and plants. and this forum is where you go when you need a little bit of downtime between other work but don't have enough time to go far enough into nature.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    19madfox95, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

~I' m mad that someone has muscles so I'm going to insult said muscles. It makes me feel better IRL, same as red coolaid. Funny that I had to click show ignored content to see what these two knobs had posted but the thread just wasn't making sense.

Well done Axe. And well done to the others here showing an effort to be healthy.

Tweek516, Qucas and Axeraiser like this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm not mad at muscles, I just see trying to make big ones that are just for show a waste of time you could spend reading in the middle of the woods like a sane person.

you baskitcase.

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The chinese liked women to have tiny feet so they bound them up so small they could barely walk, various cultures around the world have thought having artificially long heads was attractive:

[​IMG]

Compared to that, the present obsession with unusually large muscles seems pretty tame.

edit: this isn't meant as a diss. People can do what the Firk they want with their bodies.

Geressen likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, Geressen is a Firking weirdo ass creep.

Dunno why people all of a sudden started to take his shitposting seriously. It's the only thing he's done on Pox forums since the dawn of time.

Tweek516, Qucas, SPiEkY and 1 other person like this.
  12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

developing your body's muscles is not the same thing as deforming your skull or crippling your feet, lol

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

agreed, the deforming is forced upon children by parents and culture while addiction is mostly because the person chose to start doing it.

Do you mind? I can do this without having a knife plunged in my back. you used to be cool.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

shut up you canadian git

they're trying to lose weight, don't be such a ****

Tweek516, SPiEkY, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

aight where are these pics of you then go on

and what people's weight or life is to them, is nothing to me, but being a downer on them for trying to improve it seems counterproductive, wouldn't you agree?

Tweek516, Pattn199, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You are part of this community :p

the forum here is like angry sex. we have issues but Firk we're horny for calling eachother names.

Leadrz, darklord48, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Wait, you mean to tell me that a bunch of nerds have/had weight issues? No way!

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Did you get fat?

19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Ok.

Soo, I guess we can let this thread cool down for some weeks right? Unless someone who isn't burn has a picture to post.

newsbuff and Pattn199 like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

red extensions + highlights?

You touched yourself near a kiddie playground and now you're on the run?

Astamir likes this.