Post your combos, win a prize!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vartop, Nov 12, 2016.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

like boundless was even a 'surprise' these times...

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Surprise or no, still rather effective.

3. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

FF FS. Cast spell leap to battle, then deploy salaman commando, then airdrop using the initiative from leap to battle on the turn you deployed him for even quicker font stealing/contesting/capturing. also if you need you can equip him with a spirit stone before you airdrop to use airdrop for 1 less ap incase you didnt get enough ap from initiative granted by leap to battle.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Seriously, though, one of my favorite combos is Smoke Cloud, that UD spell that shadowspawns your next 3 guys, and Rapid Assault, which gives equalize, but, since my guys came in shadowspawned, my opponent has no idea what build I've chosen, and, as a result, how much nora I have until I hit them with surprise spellspam.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

That's an awesome interaction that I never knew existed. Now I want to make a SL/UD Egg deck, with hatching season, protect the nest, broodguard, myx larvae, and firemaw (if it works). Hatching season makes me so nostalgic.

My best combo is probably either Shardseer K'aeyun + furry hat + pilgrimage + frost amp (Insane ranged damage),
    or
    Crystalize + cleanse (6 turn invulnerable, shielded while still being able to move and attack).

Both of which are FF ST.

DonK101st likes this.
  6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Reckless Command just does damage for runes on cooldown. Setback conceals runes, which is a different mechanic. Concealing runes actually resets their cooldowns completely.

7. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Oh, right. Which is why we use Jellebrium for that.

8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Contaminated wreckage + poison mushroom relic.
    Spot vuln and spot attack poison combine with Salaman and you have a way to kill a tank.

9. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

This is my second FF combo. it's a FF KF combo. basically you create elven illusions with elven illusionist or ghost stalker, and then you deploy an elven statue and your elves will get healed +1 for every elven illusion.

10. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

that's gonna be fixed in the midterm i think, but yeah it's really good. illusionist is top meta pick right now.

11. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Full Faction: UD Deep Elf Fire Dancer (fascinate+weaken spells) + Maddening Echoes. Fascinate disrupts enemy positioning drawing them in close for Maddening Echoes, Weaken Spells means you can afford to cast it on your own champs, especially since Weaken Spells stacks. Slitherine is great help with Fascinate and Beckoning Guile. You can do AoE 28 dmg each enemy champ for 35 nora.

Full faction: UD Goblin King + 3 Champs that only have really beneficial abilities so you're not depending entirely on luck./// Examples: Goblin Spellkaiser with Cast Cauterize, Hex 2, Magic Beam, Teleport 1, One With Nora./// Greater Pitspawn with Titan, Death Touch, Leech Vitality/Life Siphon/Frightful Blows, and Fury/Blood Frenzy 3./// Grundelwulf Alpha with Regen 3, Life Siphon, Deep Wounds and Calcify. /// Succubus with Flight, Life Siphon, Energy Theif, and Abash. /// Deep Elf Fire Dancer with Weaken Spells, Blind, Deflect, and Fascinate./// Deep Elf Temptress with Charm 3, Fear 3, and Punish./// These are all examples of champions in UD whose only abilities are all very powerful. Alternatively you can gamble and try to get Intimidating, Arrow Eater, and One With Nora all on Goblin King ;)

Split Faction: UD/SP Shrine Rush with Onus of Kiergana (destroys any champ for 40 nora, lose game in 12 turns) Ritual of Binding (means no transfiguring shrine) Spells like Boundless Enthusiasm, Split Personality, Masochism, Vertical Push, Whispers of the Mind, Scold, Bag of Boulders, Smoke Cloud, Late to Battle all really assist the shrine rush. And Thunderhoof is a great shrine rusher with Encroached, Charge 3, and Siege.

Split Faction: KF/X Treefolk's Blessing (Regen 3 ,Resist Physical 3) + any Mirrored champion. Ruby Crawler is a great choice.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    19madfox95, Qucas and OchiK like this.
  12. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Play IS

OchiK likes this.
  13. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

FF: A really fun and extremely underused combo is Tortun Minelayer and Mystic Whirlpool. Stay adjacent to enemy champ, deploy whirlpool next to Minelayer, use summon land mine adjacent to Minelayer and cast Explosive Attack (3) on enemy champ. Due to how whirlpool interacts with knock back that's 44 dmg out of nowhere.

Woffleet, OriginalG1 and Qucas like this.
  14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

all three have knock-back.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Firewall, knock-back, aura.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Spell Trap + More Spell Traps

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

For extra fun, equip a friendly champ with an Earthshaker Bracelet and stand him in the way of the knock back.

17. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

KF Doomie's Doom + KF Vortex. One of my old favs. Doom and vortex his champ and watch it die by the time it enters combat.

SL Flagellum of Chains + FW Steal Life. Steal his AP, then steal his HP, then steal the champ. c:

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Also bugged as all hell. Has to do with how mid-KB interruptions by KB trigger KB damage as though the unit was stopped in addition to all other effects. Reported months ago. So, recommend against using it.

19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Augment of Creation+spot +2 damage+amp ice+1 damage

20. Vyrnell

Vyrnell I need me some PIE!

Korona with the Bloodseeker upgrade works great with Widowmaker. She can poof from a good distance away and make 2-3 attacks (or 4 if you use Pummel instead of Lifedrinker, but Lifedrinker is better for survivability) for an easy kill. Boom, all your units get some healing and a permanent damage boost.

EDIT: Second submission.
    For ST, combine haste (Chronomancer, Guardian of the Wreath, Leoss Magnate) with Readiness (Wall of Ailur) for a champ with ridiculous defense.

Split faction:
    ST/UD - Haste + Puppet Master.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016