Post your combos

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by aseryen, Jan 6, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

IS/ST
    Rockforger and Pilgrimage

Consume procs Support: Ally and Quest: Damage is pretty easy to accomplish in IS; ToV, MoV,Manual, etc. Plus equips can be easily Wished on to other champs in ST/X which is again nice for IS.

Crystal Golem, Spare Parts, Whitestar(Personal Choice)

Elementals are pretty good with Spare Parts, especially in a Nora Gem module.

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Chronomancer + a lot of things: Ambush, Spell Trap, Darkness, Onus of Kiergana, Marsh Song, Retreat/Boghopper Huntmaster, Wish, Mercy/Icequake, and a few others I can't think of atm. I've played 'em all, with varying levels of success. Spell Shift is an amazing combo ability with the right spells.

Snapteeth + Soulfrost + Arctic Gift. For an initial 40 nora investment, you can potentially generate over 100 nora over the duration of Soulfrost with a Snaptooth out. They key here is Murkwatter Frenzy. Multi 3 on Snapteeth + Soulfrost's 10 nora per attack ranks up a ridiculous amount of nora. Not to mention that addition nora earned from Snaptooth Crypt's Essence Capture. The deck would also boast other combos to abuse the abundance of Multiattack, namely Coordination Tower and Everfrost Manacles.

Hatching Season 2x + Awaken Brood + Price of Victory + DB. An oldie but a goodie; guaranteed to 1-shot the enemy shrine or your nora back!