Potential FS Buffs/Reworks

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I presumed the addition of Poison Eater was a way of giving more synergy with Poison as he felt like a mix of a Snap rune and a Poison rune. Poison Eater allows him to use his rank 1 cloud and not hurt himself in doing so. Also allows him immunity and the ability to heal off of all the Poison Clouds that a Poison deck creates. I like the change for those reasons. Moving away from Poison Cloud is also fine. :)

Edit: Also lets him hug his treefolk friend Mireoak.

gamengamenut likes this.
  2. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

the thing about snaptooth is that they need to be close together?

ancient doesnt really bring to much to the table i feel, just me

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I think moving him away from poison cloud is a good idea, and he is more of a ranged snaptooth enabler than a melee.

4. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

i second that, Snappy needs more ranged loved aside from chilan and dusk sham.

But cant think of a solid way to make him stand out as a Leg that helps the snaps

5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

some people use him as alt dam in poison, but upto you what you do man, it's quite fine if you made him full snappy.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I vote for pushing him more towards snappy for sure. Poison does not need him.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I actually think commons and possibly in uncommons should have upgrade paths like this. Rarity has to mean something (not power, but depth).