powercreep...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Nov 27, 2017.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Was not one of the points of the long long nerfing to get things away from the game like global damage at deploy???

Think about this like some super bonus of free nora to whoever has this champ. For a cheap price you lower all the opponents champs HP, its totally not predictable and the unhide hidden champs is similar like the old global IS spell that prob costs some 30-40 nora. And those champs are super good anyway. Aspect of infinity. Just this global destealth plus global damage should cost some 50 nora, and the champ itself is just 65!!! LOL LOL

2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

lol are you really nerfcrying something because it counters the hibernate bug?

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

hahah for real?

4. polltroy

what bug???? I just rememeber some 1-2 years ago it was said we should not have champs with super value for the nora. Or global damage. Now it seems almost everyone in top 100 has such global damage champs. Id say a global damage is worth something like the damage it does in average PLUS the dispel function. So the dispel should be worth 30 nora like the IS spell. And the damage, say average 4-5 champs out, then that's some 15-30 nora too. So a 65 nora champ has just one ability worth some 45-60 nora... and this guy is not so bad in himself...

... so I guess pay to play again? Or some mistake by devs?

I could say if we really need global damage champs it should be an ability on cooldown... so you can predict it. Or we all want a game that is just about chance to pick the right runes? like a 50/50 win/draw thing. Rock-sissor-paper kind of game?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  5. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    compare that to what happens in game and u will be surprised :/

6. polltroy

its what happens every time? I could not find any difference on how it works?

anyway why a 65 nora champ has ONE ability with is worth like 50-60 nora alone?????

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I actually never put it together that hibernate is not wai ... hasn't it been like that for over a year? Lol

Stealth is cancer in it's current state imo

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It's fixed in next patch. Hibernate, not stealth.

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I think I would pay money to see you try and argue your way out of getting a speeding ticket

Alakhami likes this.
  10. polltroy

I could not find the bug with hibernate by the way...

11. polltroy

hibernate was fixed half a year ago... again some trolling from incompetent high rankers... all to trash any attempts by "normal" players to beat them, and also to trash any attempts to balance game so they cant get some champ worth 115 Nora for 65... privilegues of the rich?

"Fixed for next patch. Note that the buffs also go away, so it's not as crazy as it seems.

Sokolov, Apr 21, 2017"

12. DiCEM0nEY

Well if Sok said fixed for next patch on april 21st, a day after the largest pot smoking holiday in the world (and my personal hero's bday) then I guess it must be fixed.

13. polltroy

it WAS already fixed...

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

No it wasn't

15. polltroy

YES it works correct for me every time.

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

You clearly haven't read the effect have you.

17. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Immobile maybe means something else

18. DiCEM0nEY

It's going to be funny when @polltroy becomes the top power because he learns he can move his units while hibernating

Kampel likes this.
  19. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

If he starts not just putting only berseker champs or 7 or 8 speeders instead of a real synergy in his BG maybe a bug can help him win some fonts or even some game .

20. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

For real though, where is the bug in hibernate?
    Turn 1 you use it, heal 6hp, do whatever, then next turn the champ can do nothing and heals 6hp again, and then it can do whatever and is stealthed for a bit.
    That's what the description says it can do.
    Literally just tested it.

Xirone likes this.