Pox Nora Revamp - Final Preview!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 19, 2014.

1. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

Wish could certainly be ab-usable in a ST/IS AP denial deck

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

can't wait to see the new magic master show me ^^ !!

3. iodomy

iodomy Member

emptyquoting this

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Release it today!

I am.. so.. bored.

Dying from it.

michael pietrzak and newsbuff like this.
  5. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

I couldn't help but smile when i read that the Dwarfs were getting enraged when their brew got taken away from them xD

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I imagine the Ironfist Collector will be having fun. I mean, he's a Dwarf, he can disarm fellow dwarves of their beer and he has Equipment Boon :p (assuming he keeps all that ofc)

7. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

Just key champs. Effectively each warchief has 1 representative, and then there is Bastion who can pick from all three. So you can mix and match depending on what barb config you're going for.

michael pietrzak, Kampel and Tarathil like this.
  8. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

When is the Revamp go live?so i can get a day off

9. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Depending on the day you choose to have off, its the next day.

michael pietrzak and DarkJello like this.
  10. Fesh

Fesh The King of Potatoes

I am coming back just do to this revamp. Excited to see the whole new pox world. Hurry up already ;)

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Again, I am very excited to play with this new innovative mechanic...having said that I hope it doesn't drown the whole theme as a win/con that will continually be in flux ....while overshadowing perhaps the real issue is a lack of champ-based abilities/spell/relic/equip synergy for barbarians.

- I guess what Im saying is, I hope we will be able to win consistently even if you don't necessarily stack warchiefs on some uber monster champ in a perfect storm scenario. And on the same token don't stomp every time you do. That's why making the racial lower impact but full flavor might be more welcomed so the "actual" rune synergy (champ based abilities/relics/equip/spells) takes a more front seat then the racial.

p.s. Change pride of sarnghaver to a more aggressive alpha turn enabling spell and drop nexus/camaraderie from Barbarian guardian...one ability goes against the themes purpose and the other is a trap....imo of course.

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

could you give whisper a couple of non-basic attack abilities on the 4 attack slot? to make him more interesting allowing the player to choose to run a pure buffer.

13. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

1) Fox is the most accurate of the MSM in America. I wish it was much more accurate and much less biased, but it is tops compared to all the others.

Don't take that as a ringing endorsement please, it is just that the others are almost pure propaganda so the bar is set very, very, very low. Savvy?

2) Obama had essentially no experience, so of course he was gonna make GW look competent.

Case in point: 5 insanely dangerous and smart terrorists traded for one pathetic deserter--and probably a traitor.

3) America is full to the brim of fantastic and superb immigrants from all over the planet. But illegal immigrants are here illegally. Questions?

Baskitkase, newsbuff and SPiEkY like this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It's easy to be accurate when you only report on the stuff that fits your bias. Sadly there isn't any reliable MSM in the US.

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Now we know what grimlic looks like too, pretty neat.

16. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

don't you mean 5 suspected terrorists that were arrested 10 years ago, that we locked up in prison and tortured, and never charged with any crimes or given access to lawyers? Do you think it is cool if America outsources its justice to the Taliban? Do you think it sends a good message to our troops if we tell them 'We don't leave our men behind....unless we think you did a bad job'? I mean really the guy was 23 when this happened. Most of us are still freaked out by going on a date at 23. We don't actually know the circumstances of his desertion. But we do know he was abducted by the enemy, and that is all we NEED to know to decide to save him. Patriotism. Use it or lose it.

17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

^^^

Patriotism does not mean what you apparently think it means. He deserted his post. He was NOT abducted. Plenty of indication that Bergdahl is a traitor. I don't know 100%, but it is possible. As an adult, he voluntarily joined the military. He should have gone for a dishonorable discharge instead of working against free people of this and other countries.

Terrorists are the enemy of humanity. They, the terrorists, kill many times more good muslims than Americans. They, the terrorists, are currently slaughtering 1000s of good, decent, noble Iraqis in a straight up war of good vs evil. I am outraged that we are standing on the sidelines while such valiant folks are being executed in the streets for the crime of defending liberty and justice. Inform thyself. Buy a vowel. Evolve. Good day.

SPiEkY and SireofSuns like this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'll let you figure this one out yourself

19. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Don't worry, they saving the best for last. ;)

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And do you know that wish was written to ensure that a fruit that's equipped to a real champ can't be wished into a summon?

That's my concern with that. I know I can't throw a fruit on a summons, but I have no idea how wished equips will behave.

Much like how through certain spells there are ways to get equips onto unequipable champs.