Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 12, 2014.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Yeah... I've no idea who you are and I don't recall ever having played you and I think as presently constituted the Garu Den Mother is stupidly strong.

Personally I believe that anyone who can't see or admit to that either has no concept of balance in regards to Pox or runs it and doesn't want to see it nerfed.

The Garin bug is where he can be run in splits with another split hero, he can be put in a bg twice, and he can be run in FF SL or FF SP.

Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

sry if i came on as offensive to u, but i wasn't 'trash talking' or wtvr, that was just an FYI.
    as I've said i also play cheesy decks aoc+nightfall. so no need to get defensive. the meta is very unbalanced anyways. Everyone is bound to play OP champs

I've matches with you like since months ago and if i remember correctly we only do the 'gl hf' + 'gg' conversations, never trash talked ea other so I don't know what you're talking about.

to keep it on topic, GDM without Surge: Enemy is still strong. I think people miscount her efficiency by leaving out the Cub. Together with the Cub, GDM is an efficient champ but not within the OP range with a 5 SPD. The only problem was her and the cub rushing to both mid font and your first font. Without both of them rushing, its a viable non op champ.

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Keep dreaming. It is gone for good as it should be.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note that it isn't actually mandatory, and in the case of the Boghopper Zombies, I think the choice is a valid and interesting one.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Just stop crying for once in your life, infants cry less than you do..

Razzoriel and SPiEkY like this.