Pox President?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nepyonisdead, Jun 11, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Can I just say ...I miss the times when only people with valid experience and input had a say in pox and not this new age democracy where people who haven't even downloaded the game have opinions about everything. So I hereby put forward the notion that we should hold yearly pox elections where one candidate will nominate himself and upto 8 councillors and only they can raise issues with pox about runes / maps etc... with sokolov

They are sending us trolls ... they are sending us newbs.... and some I assume are good people, but whether u like it or not folks we gotta build a system and make poxers pay for it. #make pox great again

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How do I make them pay for my Barricade spell?

Baskitkase, Fentum, Tweek516 and 6 others like this.
  3. nepyonisdead

Split with FS

Play Nora pearls

Wait till they cast a spell

Use that Nora to pay for ur wall

Send them the bill

GoldTiger likes this.
  4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

This was essentially the old council but supposedly it was heavily biased.

Now I hear its even worse with a lot of bad players having a fair amount of say. This system may be even worse especially considering how much impact the forums have. I post for 'changes' every now and then but I at least like to think I come with some fairly valid reasons. Sok seems to like them generally I guess so must be doing the peoples work crying on the forums.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Barricade can't stop dimension doors, the Mino invasion has begun

nepyonisdead likes this.
  6. nepyonisdead

It does speak volumes when the people who are good enough to suggest changes and such have enough humility to not nominate themselves but every 1100 ***** who loses to something in this game has something to nerf after his game

7. GoldTiger

Do you ask for buffs or nerfs in the crate. Buffs are generally shrugged off from what I've seen since they are less "impactful" to the player happiness/mentality; noobs would rather see nerfs to appease their tears. Unless ofcourse this is a buff to a cool/core rune such as the Obsidian Venger change. A rune with art that good deserves to be played.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

its really not, im probably the worst player in there. Everyone in there though is at the very least game competent and knows what theyre talking about. And its certainly not a case of

1. We say something
    2. Sok says OKAY!
    3. it gets put in the game

Its more along the lines of
    1. We propose something
    2. someone else opposes it
    3. lengthy discussion talking about why it should and should not be implemented

It actually takes a lot of debate for us to get our changes through the council

9. GoldTiger

I'm just echoing what I've heard from "good" players in the council.

Everyone knows there is at least some discussion involved otherwise K'ento would have been nerfed 3 patches ago again. It's more of the is your discussion actually good enough and valid is what is coming under criticism here by a few.

10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

does this mean minotaurs are basically the coyotes of the poxnora world?

11. nepyonisdead

All I hear is reasonable arguments from players i respect..... WHERE ARE THE EGO CENTRIC POXERS.... I want names lads I want people to make a cabinet and nominate their assess so we can laugh at them and crush their hopes and dreams

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. nepyonisdead

Firk it .. Ill start
    @SPiEkY for president, VP and chief staff....

Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  13. themacca

Frank underwood for president!

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. GoldTiger

super for president

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Baller 4 prez innit

maxwell3094, Dagda, mia_pow and 3 others like this.
  16. nepyonisdead

See that Bane Shift starts as a joke but I think after trump we can't make those jokes man

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. nepyonisdead

If he became president

He will delete every faction other than SP and he will prolly let FW stay but with Just one rune as a joke

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am surprised no one has cracked down on my troll rings which I keep training up.

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Well we'd sure as hell get cleansing emerald back

20. themacca

make cleansing emerald SP/UD, KF and ST dont need that Bane Shift