Pox themes Tier list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Wheres my Imp familiar firedeck?

2. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Do you mean the Imp familiar Echoes deck?

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

what is stitched magearm and friends combo?

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

k'thir- How is d'elim and tree folk above elves and fairy, and naria are below tree folk, despite making up most of the good tree folk ? Your also missing wizards, which make up most of the k'thir meta, and is easily above treefolk, and d'elim as wizards don't rely on a build up of any kind, they are naturally good.

Ironfist- Dwarf beasts are not above paladins, and your missing drunk dwarves.

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

if you want people to respond to you or take things you say seriously, it would be beneficial if you read the text that you are even commenting on... if you look down 2 comments from the original one, you can see that i have already changed my tier list of kf according to Ethereliens suggestions. this was almost half a year ago. i have changed my list quite a bit since then.

next, your comment on IS is what i would call an empty statement. You cant expect me to take what you have to say into account if you dont give some kind of evidence or information. I belive that the dwarf/beasts bg (gryphon/wings) bg i have is my strongest IS bg if not my strongest bg period. i can give you many reasons as to why i think so, but as i expect little effort to come from your side understanding, i wont waste my time.

dwarves are drunk dwarves. to me their is no difference.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  6. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

Destroyed with facts and logic

7. super71

I don’t need you to take me seriously it’s a game, nothing serious about it. These were my opinions, and then your opinions, no facts, I believe we have a different view on what facts are.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Isnortbasslines likes this.
  8. super71

What facts were presented exactly ? It was simply two different opinions and a meta game list, based on no facts just opinions.

Isnortbasslines likes this.
  9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

It is possible to consider Wilderkin and Elven Army on KF's theme list?