Pox Unwrapped

Discussion in 'Videos' started by nepyonisdead, Feb 2, 2018.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

alot of people suffer from the transition between being knowing the basics and being one of the top players so as being a humble one of the latter i decided to make this series where i explain my moves in context of the game and show u a snap of the bg before hand so we know our options before hand and what we can count on. Hope you all enjoy

2. nepyonisdead

3. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Humble? :p

I prefer spoken commentary, but if the format suits you that's great. You can always go back and edit in some text after, if you don't have the time in a close game.

Good work.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  4. nepyonisdead

Hahah buddy always humble :) I like mixing in the music and commentary in addition to the game play

Since I do all that at once it doesn’t take me a lot of time so I can keep doing it

Karamasov likes this.
  5. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Yup. Gotta get it out there. And if you don't agree with the music you can always mute and play you own ;)

Looking forward to more content.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I really really like this format. Its super soothing somhow. Like right befor bed, just wach a quick game with music in the backgroind and u explaining it is awesome. Mad props. Much respect.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  7. nepyonisdead

8. nepyonisdead

9. nepyonisdead

Gnomes likes this.
  10. nepyonisdead

love u buddy :) ur vids kinda inspired the thing, ur music / commentary made this idea in the first place and it helps me get around the commentary pauses when i think and the shitty mic issues

11. nepyonisdead

12. nepyonisdead