PoxBase.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

It will reset sorting (I just hacked that quickly so need to think how to preserve last page), but it shouldn't bring you back to top, what browser is that on?
    Edit: nevermind, I see the issue.

That should be easy to handle.

2. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thank you! I'm sorry for being such a greedy person!
    When I get money I'll make sure to give you a few currency.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Are you even human?

I'm well educated on AI, watched Short Circuit 1 & 2 last night with my sons.

4. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Wow, great job!

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth" would be the expression you're looking for. Just curious how the mix-up happened - was it a mistranslation or did you just screw up typing it? lol

Rokkushun likes this.
  6. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

English isn't my first language and I couldn't remember the saying, thank you for correcting me!

newsbuff likes this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Tbh I like your version better.

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

same, lol

Rokkushun likes this.
  9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

i am from Poland if thats ur question :)

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I asked Nea, who is Polish, too, but all Poles are welcome :p One day we'll have a meetup ... I guess Belgium or Germany would be closest to the middle of Europe Best Continent.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

fyi, new sorting doesn't happen when you list champions by race, class or abilities

12. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Now it does.
    Belgian beer is AAA as well.

GabrielQ likes this.
  13. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

Owls should buy poxbase.com and allow export/imort of decks or better replace current rune management with poxbase one

Boozha likes this.
  14. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

holy hell he got this working already?

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm from pole-land

;)

16. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Ive never seen a machine that runs on beer before. How interesting.

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

[​IMG]

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I can provide code to export poxbase decks to your poxnora.com account. I already built a framework for handling sessions/logins when I made Mass Shard. The HTTP calls to add cards to decks would be a cinch. As long as poxbase can provide the parameters of unique rune identifiers (rune type+baseId)

19. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

Yes.... yes! THIS is what I've been hoping for since PoxPulse became out-of-date. PoxBase has been better anyway, but I liked being able to browse abilities or see who has what ability without prior knowledge of a champ having it. With the revamp I have (like erryone else) had to learn which champs have which abilities all over again. This makes it SO much easier. Nea, you rock!

Nea has made it onto my list of personal Pox Heroes. 'Tis a short list, now with only three names on it....

20. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

I don't want to send PoxNora account passwords through PoxBase, especially not while it isn't running on HTTPS. If I'm to do that, that would have to be through proper API (one that allows changing decks but not stealing your runes). All I can say for now is that this topic has been mentioned to Owls.